Backwards compatability list makes no sense

Discus and support Backwards compatability list makes no sense in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i just had someone from microsoft support tell me something kind of ridiculous. I wanted to start a new playthrough on borderlands the pre sequel. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pint of Henny, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Backwards compatability list makes no sense

So i just had someone from microsoft support tell me something kind of ridiculous. I wanted to start a new playthrough on borderlands the pre sequel. I have been playing bl1 and bl2 quite alot recently and i wanted to do another run on the pre sequel (keep
    in mind i had already purchased the pre sequel digital version when it released). So i went to the xbox store to download the game, somehow or another bl1 and bl2 are backwards compatible but the pre sequel is not? To add even more on top of that, you are
    able to play the pre sequel if you buy the handsome collection...(60 bucks JUST for the pre sequel). So im a bit annoyed qith the fact that you will charge me 3 times over for a game i already have. Again, i already have bl1 and bl2 so id be paying a total
    of 80 (with the 20 i paid when i bought tps and the 60 id have to spend on the handsome collection.

Cmon...like....seriously people

:)

Pint of Henny, Jan 22, 2019
  2. kRevali Win User

If the game's developer doesn't want the game to be on Backward compatibilty then it won't be available in the program, Microsoft can't control that.

You can go ahead to https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ and suggest that the game can be included into the program.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Pre Squeal is not backwards compatible. You have to buy the Handsome collection on Xboxone to play it.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

The publishers of the game pick what becomes backwards compatible not Microsoft.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

As others have said you will need to get in touch with the games developer/publisher and let them know that you would like this game to become backwards compatible.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Uservoice is not used for requesting BC games. It is up to the Publishers if a game becomes BC.
  6. AlexanderHarper Win User

It also depends on the developers if the game backward compatible. If I were you I would try to send them a message asking to make the game available on the xbox one, that is the best thing you can do.
Thema:

1. Backwards compatability list makes no sense - Similar Threads - Backwards compatability list

2. Can bloodwake make it to the backwards compatibility list?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can bloodwake make it to the backwards compatibility list?: Hi guys! I'd really like to play bloodwake again. I remember playing it as a kid when I had a xbox. I eventually traded my xbox for a 360. At the time I didnt care to much about it because my...
  3. List of games that need Backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    List of games that need Backward compatibility: Mortal kombat: Shaolin monks. Marvel Nemesis: rise of the imperfect. Mortal kombat:armageddon. Mortal kombat: deception. Dragon ball z: burst limit. Dragon ball z: saga. Facebreaker. Real...
  4. I am putting in backwards compatible games that are on the list... Says "Game isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am putting in backwards compatible games that are on the list... Says "Game isn't...: Have tried resetting console... Making sure its switch to Go Offline... When I put a back compat game its itsitsit isn't playable.. wth? 500d2bd6-e081-4450-86a1-f36e1d26ccb9
  5. Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...

in XboX Insiders
    Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...: Hey everyone, really would like to get these Xbox 360 classic games added to backwards compatible list for Xbox one: Blur - racing multiplayer game by activision Mortal Kombat Need for speed most...
  6. Backwards Compatibility Wish List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Wish List: Resident Evil Raccoon City Saw Stranglehold Street Fighter 3rd Strike f2db5e17-cb46-4c2f-86c5-d94b3362b755
  7. Xbox One Backwards compatibility list problems found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards compatibility list problems found: I found two games on the Xbox backwards compatibility list which do not actually work. Also need clarification on another one on the list. So from the Xbox 360, "Grid Autosport" is on the list,...
  8. Backwards Compatible Wish List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Wish List: This is my most wanted list of backwards compatible games. Please share yours too! 1. Need for speed hot pursuit 2. Need for speed most wanted 3. Test drive unlimited 4. Quake arena arcade 5....
  9. Looking for Backwards compatibility list for games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Backwards compatibility list for games.: I saw a list a while ago of official xbox vote up or down however it listed on what we the gamers wanted to get bakcapped. I've been waiting for the Medal of Honor & it's sequel MOH warfighter to...
  10. Backwards compatibility list mortal kombat Armageddon Xbox for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility list mortal kombat Armageddon Xbox for Xbox one: i believe that mortal kombat armageddon should be put on the backwards compatible list its actually my favorite mk of all time with klassic characters also it would provide newer fans with more...