Backwards Compatability

Discus and support Backwards Compatability in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I noticed that at E3 it was announced that Xbox One would allow for backwards compatibility on select Xbox 360 games. I was just wondering if... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OliveRainVI, Jun 27, 2015.

1. OliveRainVI
    OliveRainVI Guest

Backwards Compatability

Hello, I noticed that at E3 it was announced that Xbox One would allow for backwards compatibility on select Xbox 360 games. I was just wondering if it is possible to get in on this action as it is only available to preview program members. I would really
    appreciate it if anything can be done to become a preview program member. Thanks.

:)

OliveRainVI, Jun 27, 2015
  2. What will make the next gen better for you?

BACKWARDS COMPATABILITY

gamerscore and purchases

l Lord Sithis l, Jun 27, 2015
  3. paspinall
    paspinall Guest
    Xbox One, destined for failure

So backwards compatability is a big issue when from what we know the PS4 "backwards compatability" is just the ability to buy the games in a digital format that will work on the new console, hmm.

paspinall, Jun 27, 2015
  4. Backwards Compatability

Hey there, CattierPoet8863! I'm very happy to see your interest in the preview program! In order to receive an invite, you will need to have a friend that is already in the program send you an invite through their app. If none of your friends are in it,
    I suggest heading over to the
    General Discussion forums and making some friends there. Then ask them in
    private or Xbox Live messages
    for an invite; please do not post asking for one.

Thanks for understanding! Backwards Compatability :)

Misses Quinzel, Jun 28, 2015
  5. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  7. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

8. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

Backwards Compatability

1. Backwards Compatability - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatability

2. Xbox one backwards compatible request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one backwards compatible request: Hi Microsoft, you guys should make the old Dynasty Warrior games backwards compatible particularly Dynasty Warriors 4. That was an original xbox game and it brings me way back. Please for all of...
  3. Backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatability: I wanted to play Final Fantasy 13 on my Xbox one but couldn't because it refuses to sign me into the xbox 360 thing that it loads into saying:"Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One: I recently bought an Xbox 360 game for my Xbox One. When I started the game, it said that I was disconnected from Xbox live. I tried to sign in, but the game wouldn't let me and I can't save....
  5. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Will Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex be added to crash backwards compatibility one day its litteraly one of my favorite games ever!? df68a72a-d4ec-404d-a185-ab191b688af4
  6. Can’t connect to Xbox live on backward compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox live on backward compatible Xbox 360 games: I have had a promblem with connecting to Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 backwards compatible games. This has lead me to not being able to download accounts or play online. I have tried everything...
  7. I really wish the Conflict: Desert Storm series was backwards compatible on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really wish the Conflict: Desert Storm series was backwards compatible on xbox one: I really wish the Conflict: Desert Storm series was backwards compatible on xbox one 30be16eb-bf7f-48d6-b698-dc79701cc191
  8. NFS BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY: After looking at the backwards compatibility list for the xbox one I notice there isn't compatibility for any of the need for speed titles. I'm just wondering why is this the case? I've had fond...
  9. Can’t download account onto a backwards compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download account onto a backwards compatibility game: Hey there so i brought Black ops 1 and went to sign in but it said getting your 360 info and then does that for a minute or two then goes black and loads the game but dosent download my profile...
  10. Backwards compatible game, Xbox 360 profile won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game, Xbox 360 profile won't connect to Xbox live: Xbox one x profile is connected to xbox live, but when I launch a 360 game and sign in my 360 profile cannot connect to Xbox live. I have tried to redownload my profile but when attempting to...