Backwards compatibility and cloud services

Discus and support Backwards compatibility and cloud services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying the new lego batman 2 both my stock pad and elite pad had the same problem with reversed analog stick s where you are moving on the right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QUINTISON, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:13 PM.

1. QUINTISON
    QUINTISON Guest

When trying the new lego batman 2 both my stock pad and elite pad had the same problem with reversed analog stick s where you are moving on the right analog stick with the left stick as look while the dpad is move and buttons are buttons!

Only my Xbox one s and x are affected as my day one Xbox one is fine playing regularly all of them say that cloud storage is off-line and even making progress in an old 360 lego game and having it saved does not have any affect!

Back on my 360 i had aim set to invert and move to right stick with it never affecting anything before lego Batman 2 then all the stuff is messed up and yes I have changed my settings to normal and left stick with the hope that it would have fixed the problem
    it didn't!

No idea what is wrong with the cloud storage and why isn't it possible to switch to the xbox one hdd after loading the game on my day one Xbox one i should be able to save to the xbox one hdd internal storage or external wherever I have the game installed
    digitally!! That would fix it for sure saving the game to a working system and then synced with the other Xbox one systems even my lego star wars 3 which has a game save that can be loaded still playing with the messed up controls!

Ms needs to fix it anyone else had this problem with reversed analog stick s and offline cloud storage where you can't go from Xbox to Xbox and pick up where you left off!?

:)

2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One Ever backwards compatible?

PlayStation Now is not backwards compatibility, its a streaming service. Backwards compatibility would be playing your old discs on the new system. MS never said they couldn't stream through the cloud but said it is problematic.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issues that arise from using bc games for xbox one are related to the game developer as they address in-game bugs and glitches. Post in their forums or contact their support.
  4. The1337gamer Win User

PS4 Alleged Announcement Feb. 20th , Have Microsoft Had a masterstroke by waiting?

5. DominumStige Win User

Lego Indiana Jones 2 xbox 360 will not save on xbox one

Hi!

Backward-compatible games can only use Cloud saves. So make sure the console is properly connected to the Live service in order to continue saving game progress.
  6. Draken TuMuch Win User

Anyone else having regrets? Feeling ignored? I am. (truth sorry, read before you judge)

In regards to backwards compatibility, any chance Microsoft has seen the PlayStation Now service. The program that will allow PS4 users to play PlayStation, PS2, PS3 and PS4 games off the cloud.
Thema:

1. Backwards compatibility and cloud services - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility cloud

2. Backwards compatible store page.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible store page.: I've been having an issue with the store page for the backwards compatible section for a while now, it doesnt seem to update anymore as shown by seeing the January announcement of Rayman Raving...
  3. Backwards Compatible Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request: PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! Make the original The Warriors game backwards compatible !! 121298a2-d4b9-41c8-9182-7e9231b53c04
  4. Backwards compatability disc exlusives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatability disc exlusives: Hello, I was just wondering if backwards compatibility games that require a disc will ever be able to purchased and downloaded in the store? I would specifically like to download and play...
  5. Can't buy backwards compatible games on Xbox One due to them "not being available in my region"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy backwards compatible games on Xbox One due to them "not being available in my region": This is an issue with every single 360 game. It goes as far as showing me the price, and then the "This item is not currently available in your region" error pops up. I should note that my actual...
  6. Dark Souls Original Xbox One Backwards Compatible Cloud Items Pending Upload Fix!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls Original Xbox One Backwards Compatible Cloud Items Pending Upload Fix!: Im sure some of you have gotten the Item Upload Pending for Dark Souls Original on Xbox One, well I finally found a fix for this on January 18th 2019 1:30am! I have not seen any fix on this as of...
  7. Cloud storage on backwards compatible (Mass Effect 2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage on backwards compatible (Mass Effect 2): I’ve been trying to start a new game of Mass Effect 2 on backward compatibility by transferring my character from ME1, however after reaching the first point when I have to pick a storage device...
  8. Saved Cloud data with Backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved Cloud data with Backwards compatability: Whenever I try and play, I get the error of: "Items on another Xbox are waiting to be uploaded for this game or app. To use cloud storage, sign in to the Xbox you last played on and upload the...
  9. Cloud not working on xb1 backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud not working on xb1 backward compatibility: When I play a 360 game on the xb1 it's says I have logged in but it resets all my data so I can't play mp debe88c7-9aed-4351-a0ce-c352f4a1bd4d
  10. Cloud Saves : Backward Compatibility : Syncing issues between Xbox One and XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves : Backward Compatibility : Syncing issues between Xbox One and XBox 360: Hello, I am enjoying using the backward compatibility feature on my Xbox One console to play Xbox 360 games. The only option when playing backward compatible games is to save to Cloud storage....