Backwards Compatibility- Ben 10 games on backwards compatibility (I'm not sure about the...

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility- Ben 10 games on backwards compatibility (I'm not sure about the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really wish I could play (by backward compatibility) the Ben 10 games of Xbox 360 on Xbox one - Alien Force Vilgax Attacks, Cosmic Destruction,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rafa_10, Dec 2, 2020.

1. /u/Rafa_10
    /u/Rafa_10 Guest

Backwards Compatibility- Ben 10 games on backwards compatibility (I'm not sure about the...

I really wish I could play (by backward compatibility) the Ben 10 games of Xbox 360 on Xbox one - Alien Force Vilgax Attacks, Cosmic Destruction, OMNIVERSE 1 and 2, Rise of Hex and Galactic Racing (if any were missing, please let us know) - they are very cool and nostalgic games, I want to know if any one wants to play to (please comment) I Thank you for your attention, I hope you also want Backwards Compatibility- Ben 10 games on backwards compatibility (I'm not sure about the... :))

If this is not where you vote on backward compatibility, please talk in the comments where it is, thank you!

submitted by /u/Rafa_10
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rafa_10, Dec 2, 2020
  2. YouTubeT1C3 Win User

Can we have Aliens vs Predator backwards compatible?

The list of backwards compatible games are listed below:

Backwards compatible games

I'm sure there will be a support link posted for request.
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Is Left4Dead 2 Still backwards compatable

Yes it is still backwards compatible. You can the list of backwards compatible games here.

I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working. Have you had any issues with other backwards compatible games before?
  4. c01dheart Win User

The Whole Reason I Got An Xbox One...

Having a game show up on the backwards compatibility list is dependent on the creators of the game. They are the ones who ok the games to be backwards compatible. I'm sure your game will be available at some point. Speaking of backwards compatibility, did
    you see the E3 announcement? They are going to add og Xbox games to the backwards compatibility list as well :)
  5. kRevali Win User

Jogos da game god -[Translation - God games]

Mercenaries is a Xbox Original game, I'm not sure if it can be played on the Xbox 360, some xbox original games are no longer compatible with Xbox 360 backward compatibility.

Take a look at the Backwards comp info: https://support.xbox.com/es-ES/browse/games/backward-compatibility
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

1. Backwards Compatibility- Ben 10 games on backwards compatibility (I'm not sure about the... - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility Ben

2. Xbox series s backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s backward compatibility: I heard from some news that xbox BC team is working on xbox one games to be better optimized to xbox series s, including double the framerates to 60 fps. When could we expect to see this change?...
  3. Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility: Can you guys PLEASE put Def Jam Icon on new Xbox consoles , I honestly think it’s a good game I always wanted to play it when I was younger when I played it in a game trailer....
  4. Please make the game Backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make the game Backwards compatible: i am contacting you about a game called Full house Poker. it was developed by Krome studios and published by microsoft. this game came out in 2011 and is the best poker game ever, even to the...
  5. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility: Hello to anyone or anyone involved with XBOX, I have a question concerning a game involving Backwards Compatibility. The game I am in reference to is Driver: San Francisco. For a while I have seen...
  6. Problems with Backwards Compatibility & Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Backwards Compatibility & Xbox Live: So yesterday I got a 360 console to play games that aren't backwards compatible, like the Guitar Hero games I've had gathering dust for 6 years or original Xbox games that aren't BC on XB1 like...
  7. How To Move a Digital Copy of Backwards Compatible Game from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Move a Digital Copy of Backwards Compatible Game from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: I have a digital copy of Dishonored installed on my Xbox 360. The console and game still works but I want to play it on my Xbox One. I thought it should be as simple as downloading the game again...
  8. Possibility of The Simpsons Game on Backwards Compatibility?

in XboX Insiders
    Possibility of The Simpsons Game on Backwards Compatibility?: Just because it's a game from my childhood, and I can't play it anymore, wondering if it would ever be possible to play it on my Xbox One? submitted by /u/cigano123 [link] [comments]
  9. Two Worlds and TW2 Backwards Compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Worlds and TW2 Backwards Compatible?: I just feel like these two games should be made available for the current generations. I'm not sure many others feel the same but mines well give it a shot a9d93687-1b78-4123-8a52-1cce7ca8ecf0
  10. xbox 360 backwards compatibility error 0x80070002 on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 backwards compatibility error 0x80070002 on Xbox Series X: Hi, no Xbox 360 Games working on my Series X. Thats the result. Please Try Again. Sorry, that didn't work for some reason. 0x80070002" I tried downloading a couple of other Xbox 360 games from...