Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have seen a lot, of people having the same problem as I am currently having, but have not been able to solve the problem even with all of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxzNoReGReTTszx, May 15, 2019.

1. Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live

I have seen a lot, of people having the same problem as I am currently having, but have not been able to solve the problem even with all of the suggestions. When I load Halo: Reach, for example, I try logging into my account, but my profile is not even
    on there. I try to download it, but I cannot do it because it says "Cannot connect to Xbox Live." All of the games and services are up and running at the time of this post, and nothing suggested seems to be working.

:)

XxzNoReGReTTszx, May 15, 2019
  2. XxzNoReGReTTszx Win User

I understand that, but even though I press it, it will not connect me and say that I am not able to connect to Xbox Live. I can't even download another profile
  3. XxzNoReGReTTszx Win User

I have tried power cycle, hard reset, clearing local Xbox 360 storage, resetting my router, pretty much anything I have been able to find suggested on these pages at previous times. I've seen people saying methods have been working for them, but they never
    work for me. As I said, there is nothing wrong with my connection, as it is perfectly fine on my Xbox One. It's just when I load a 360 backward compatible game is when I cannot download a profile and connect to Xbox Live.
  4. XxzNoReGReTTszx Win User

I have tried this one already. The problem is that in step 5, I can't sign out of my profile because there aren't any to sign into. And I can't add any because I need to be connected to Xbox Live to add a profile, which is the main problem altogether.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    XxzNoReGReTTszx

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for help with this backwards compatibility connection issue.

I can totally see how this getting in the way of you playing Halo Reach could be pretty frustrating.

Seeing as your console's network seems to be alright, I would suggest a soft reset of the console in case this is some symptom of an update not being applied correctly. It's a factory reset of the console that doesn't uninstall any games or apps and is a
    really good troubleshooting step for several issues.

Just make sure that before you try that, that you have all the sign-in information for any account on your console (as you will have to redownload them) and that you select the option that denotes
    reset and keep my games & apps following the steps outlined in
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One

When you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped out with the situation.

Much thanks!
  6. XxzNoReGReTTszx Win User

It is Halo: Reach, and I know it works because my friends can get on there all the time. And I have regular gold
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility Cannot

2. Cannot connect to XBOX Live in XBOX 360 Dashboard Backward Compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to XBOX Live in XBOX 360 Dashboard Backward Compatible: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing Backward Compatible Xbox 360 games. My internet is fine and NAT type is open but i still get a 80151901 Error code when i try to connect via the...
  3. Xbox one backwards compatibility games cannot connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one backwards compatibility games cannot connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a few call of duty games that are backward compatible on the Xbox One, I try to play these games online and get error code 80151904, I have tried re setting console, re setting router...
  4. Cannot purchase any backwards compatible titles on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase any backwards compatible titles on my Xbox one: this is the message I get every time for any bc game Xbox or 360 including games with gold titles Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the...
  5. Cannot connect backwards compatible 360 game to xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect backwards compatible 360 game to xbox live?: Hi I wanted to relive the glory days, so I picked up call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 used today for the 360. Seeing as it is backwards compatable now, I thought I was going to be able to play...
  6. Cannot purchase backwards compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase backwards compatibility games.: For some reason I am unable to purchase any backwards compatibility. I've tried on my xbox one and on the website. Not sure how to fix this. 1e68f4b2-4d06-4bb1-8607-9f0171f533f9
  7. Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...: Hey, I played a X360 game on X360, chosing the cloud as saving storage. All's fine, and I made sure data was uploaded before switching off. Then I play the same game on Xone. no problem. I...
  8. Cannot purchase backwards compatible games from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase backwards compatible games from the store: Whenever I click the 'See Price' button the Xbox live store it says "Try again later Check your internet connection and try again. We couldn't connect to the store" furthermore when I tried...
  9. Xbox 360 Backward compatible game - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Backward compatible game - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try ...: I'm trying to get the Lego Star Wars collection that is free (and backward compatible) for XBL Gold, but when I try to download it I get the message "Your purchase cannot be completed at this...
  10. Cannot connect to Xbox live on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox live on backwards compatible games: I'm trying to get my system to connect to Xbox live when playing games such as Halo Reach and civilization revolution. I open the Xbox 360 dashboard from my Xbox one and after waiting for a minute...