Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c)

Discus and support Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! As far as I know, Dragon Age: Origins is backwards compatible for Xbox One. I have a disc of the regular game, its russian PAL-version, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mr4k0bes, Apr 7, 2020.

1. mr4k0bes
    mr4k0bes Guest

Hello! As far as I know, Dragon Age: Origins is backwards compatible for Xbox One. I have a disc of the regular game, its russian PAL-version, but I can't get my Xbox One to recognize it. When I try to install or play it tells me the game is not compatible
    (Error 0x8082000c). Some time ago this disk worked perfectly. I also know that the problem exists not only with me, there are a few more people with the same problem. Soft reset, hard reset, power cycling, change DNS to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4, clear 360 local storage
    not working... Are there any other ways to solve this problem?

:)

mr4k0bes, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Noahgriff Win User

Error code 0×8082000c

3. SpecOpsEvoSquid Win User

Backwrd compatibility

I get error code 0x8082000c when I try to play my xbox 360 disc on the xbox one. Says it won't play, but the game is backwards compatible. Why?
  4. BulkierSiren151 Win User

Backwards Compatibility Disk Issues

Trying to install Prince of Persia from disc and get error code (0x8082000c), "This game is not playable here". PoP is on the backwards compatible games list though. Any ideas what causes this and what could be done to get it fixed?
  5. tkmusic Win User

midnight club los angels issue

Thank you for your reply.

I tried the power supply, but, after all, it does not work.

The error code is 0x8082000c.

Other backward compatible discs can work.

xbox one disk also works.

It is only Midnight Club Los Angeles. Previously it worked.
  6. dpast276 Win User

insaling game

I cant event get mine to install, I get an error saying it's not backward compatible even though I can pull up the game in store for purchase & install. I get error code (0X8082000C) of the disk when inserted for install. not spending $20.00 to install
    a game I already own.
Thema:

1. Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c) - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility Error

2. Backwards Compatibility Sign-in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Sign-in error.: Hello, I was hoping y’all might be able to help me with an issue I have; I’m trying to play Assassins Creed via backwards compatibility on my Xbox One S and it asks me to select a game profile for...
  3. Backwards compatible purchase errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible purchase errors: We have ultimate game pass that should be allowing us to download the gold live games. We are trying to download the current game available, it is the 360 backwards compatable (we also noticed it...
  4. Error Using Xbox backwards Compatibility.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Using Xbox backwards Compatibility.: Hi Everyone! First post here, so please bear with me. I recently created an Xbox Account to play XBOX. I wanted to use the backwards compatibility feature on the Xbox One X. It requested that I...
  5. Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c): Hi I am having problems trying to install C.O.D BO2 on xbox one but when I insert the dick an error code appears and says the game can not be played Please help I have looked everywhere on the...
  6. Xbox One X backwards compatibility 0x8082000c error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X backwards compatibility 0x8082000c error: I just bought an Xbox One X new just to play some older Xbox and Xbox 360 games. My Xbox 360 games are not currently here but I tried some of the Original Xbox games on the backwards compatible...
  7. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  8. Possible fix for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility online error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible fix for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility online error: After not having any luck taking backwards compatible 360 games online, I turned to the message boards to see if anyone else fixed this problem on their Xbox One. While none of the suggested...
  9. Cod ghosts says it’s not backwards compatible error (0x8082000c)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod ghosts says it’s not backwards compatible error (0x8082000c): Ive just got a new xbox one and was going to play cod ghosts when it said it wasnt backward compatible i checked and it said it was so i dont know what to do e9c21c8e-1eaf-4988-8ab9-47cf91b080ec
  10. Backwards compatibility errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility errors: When i try to download my profile onto a 360 game, it shows error every time. This started happening about 7 momths ago when i removed my profile because I couldn't go online in any 360 game. I...