Backwards Compatibility game category removed from Xbox One store?

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility game category removed from Xbox One store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I open the Microsoft Store app on my Xbox One, there are various game categories such as "best rated games", "new games", "top paid games" and so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monsieur Bond, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. Backwards Compatibility game category removed from Xbox One store?

When I open the Microsoft Store app on my Xbox One, there are various game categories such as "best rated games", "new games", "top paid games" and so on. However, I've noticed a week or so ago that the "Backward Compatible games" category is missing.
    Has it been removed?...or moved?

:)

Monsieur Bond, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM
  2. MaximumFusion Win User

Some things where removed from the store dashboard sadly, I'm not saying that's this issue but they are trying to streamline everything.
  3. Whitey Black Win User

honestly i am going to check that thanks for let me know i check for giving you a better answer
  4. PanditPurple Win User

It seems to have been removed but i cannot confirm cause its not a link i can find anywhere.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

6. MoeZArts Win User

Thema:

1. Backwards Compatibility game category removed from Xbox One store? - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility game

2. My backwards compatible 360 games have stopped working. How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My backwards compatible 360 games have stopped working. How can I fix this?: I have several Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One S that have backwards compatibility, and that have been running smoothly. A few days ago, my Xbox stopped letting me play any 360 games, claiming...
  3. HELP NEEDED previously downloaded backward compatible games are not starting

in XboX Insiders
    HELP NEEDED previously downloaded backward compatible games are not starting: I am having trouble with playing backwards compatible games. None of them will start I put them in and after a few minutes it will say "game not playable here" all games are already installed. Gta...
  4. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen: Hi, I have purchased the digital version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Microsoft Store 4 days ago to play on my Xbox One, and was able to play it with no problems at the beginning. The...
  5. Backward Compatible games no longer work on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatible games no longer work on my Xbox: Hello, i have a problem with my Xbox One. Last night i installed Fallout 3 Goty and Fallout NV ultimate edition and played both to see if the dlc installed correctly. After this i turned the games...
  6. Backwards compatible game on Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game on Xbox.com: So i got a backwards compatible game off of xbox.com it said it would appear in my ready to download games on my xbox one and it never did. I am positive it was backwards compatible and im...
  7. Xbox Game Pass and backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass and backwards compatibility: I just logged into my xbox account on a 360 and I am wondering if I can get my didgitally downloaded 360 games from my xbox one to my new 360. Also i noticed that all my acheivments have...
  8. Adjusting Deadzones on Xbox One controller for backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adjusting Deadzones on Xbox One controller for backwards compatible 360 games: 360 shooters have different deadzones since they used the 360 controller and the Xbox One controller has its own deadzones. Is there a way to change the deadzones for my controller? Backwards...
  9. Can’t buy backwards compatible game using account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy backwards compatible game using account balance: I have $7.62 on my account, and the 2005 battlefront 2 is listed as $4.99 but it says I can’t pay for it using my account balance. Why is that? b54913d3-9629-4d8a-9eeb-dbdccbbdd3e9
  10. I have been having issues purchasing backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having issues purchasing backwards compatible games: The game will say backwards compatible, I'll select purchase, but it tells me I'm unable to purchase at this time. Happens on both Xbox one and Xbox.com. example Silent Hill HD Collection....