Backwards Compatibility game wish.

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility game wish. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WORMS 3D Please can someone clarify is there any chance this game could become backwards compatible. It was so enjoyable with friends and I feel... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AH ON1INE, Jul 28, 2022.

1. AH ON1INE
    AH ON1INE Guest

WORMS 3D

Please can someone clarify is there any chance this game could become backwards compatible.

It was so enjoyable with friends and I feel it’s really held it’s own and can still be very fun.

Please bring it back!

:)

AH ON1INE, Jul 28, 2022
  2. Pandasaur cx Win User

Backwards compatibility does not work on the Xbox one!

Backwards Compatibility works perfectly fine on select titles.

Here's the list of available
    backwards compatible
    games. And if you wish to vote for a specific game, you can do it

here
  3. R4VER Win User

Back compatibilty games

Its Is the developers/publishers discretion to allow games to be backwards compatible, as of now there is no further releases planned for backward compatibility until scarlet is released with a supposed large back catalogue of games for backward compatibility.

It may well be worth contacting the developers directly with your wish for the game to be considered for this.
  4. RogueBolt Win User

Original Xbox games

I know that me personally I have a lot of original Xbox games that I wish were backwards compatible as well as a few 360 games that havnt became backwards compatible so honestly any original Xbox game they made backward compatible would be fine by me.
  5. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Rayman origins xbox 360- Battlefield 4 xbox 360-Assassin's creed platinium hits xbox 360

6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Can't find game I just purchased on Xbox website

Hello carlislemom2003,

360 demos of titles are not backwards compatible with the Xbox One. If you wish to play Sonic, you will need to purchase the full game title as that is what is backwards compatible.

~Blitz
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatibility game wish. - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility game

2. Xbox one steering wheel support with backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one steering wheel support with backwards compatible games: Will my Logitech g920 function with backwards compatible games such as crazy taxi and split second? This is on the Xbox one. 7fef9f20-3cc9-4cd3-95ce-bb2f7b31d9f2
  3. What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?: Hello. I recently bought Call of Duty: Finest Hour (Original XBOX version) disk from Amazon. Since I do not own an original XBOX console, I really badly wanted to try it out on my XBOX 360 S. I...
  4. Add more backwards compatible games from 360

in XboX Insiders
    Add more backwards compatible games from 360: Please add need for speed carbon to Xbox one and Series X/S please! I really love this game and it’s very beloved by a lot of racing gamers. [Need for Speed carbon]...
  5. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with Xbox 360 specific game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with Xbox 360 specific game: Hello I was wondering if the game Namco Museum Virtual Arcade on Xbox 360 (disc/physical version) is compatible with the Xbox One / S / X and The Series S / X ? I know Microsoft sell those games...
  6. Backwards compatible game isn’t working error code (0x87e10024)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game isn’t working error code (0x87e10024): I bought the game Batman Arkham asylum for the Xbox 360 and when I put the game disc in my Xbox one s it said it had trouble verifying the disc and showed the error code 0x87e10024....
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games: I'm having an issue where I can't access Xbox Live for X360 games while using my Xbox One. I've followed many of the threads from the past 4 years about this issue, most recently this one, as well...
  8. Does Xbox 360 backwards compatibility support any Xbox original hit man games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox 360 backwards compatibility support any Xbox original hit man games?: Wanted to play some old hit man games on my 360 and I don’t know if Xbox 360 backwards compatibility supports those games 2a3fc12b-3138-4338-ab4d-e72e4bc86638
  9. Kinect Games Backward Compatible - KINECT ADVENTURES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Games Backward Compatible - KINECT ADVENTURES: As there are no new Kinect games coming out for the Xbox One why are the good old Xbox 360 Kinect games not being made backward compatible? Kinect Sports Rivals is fun....but Kinect Sports 1 and...
  10. Please make The Simpsons Game Backward Compatible

in XboX Insiders
    Please make The Simpsons Game Backward Compatible: God, id do unthinkable things to be able to play this on a xbox one console, please make it happen submitted by /u/FigureFan01 [link] [comments]