Backwards compatibility issues can't sign into 360 profile!!

Discus and support Backwards compatibility issues can't sign into 360 profile!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically, I can access my 360 games, but for whatever reason it's not recognizing my profile when I open the game. It asks me to download my profile,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Benjani815, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Benjani815
    Benjani815 Guest

Basically, I can access my 360 games, but for whatever reason it's not recognizing my profile when I open the game. It asks me to download my profile, then says it can't sign into Xbox Live, then sends me to the Xbox One's test connection screen after
    the last prompt. I've spoken to Xbox support but they only talk me through the basic trouble shooting ideas that I've already tried. Anybody else having the same issue or anyone actually found a solution?

:)

Benjani815, Nov 27, 2015
  2. Menphiste
    Menphiste Guest
    Can't sign into/download profiles for my backwards compatible 360 games on my XB1

Can't sign into/download profiles for my backwards compatible 360 games on my XB1

Menphiste, Nov 27, 2015
  3. StuartATrueRed, Nov 27, 2015
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

Have you tried resetting your Xbox ?

Mr Boozyhead, Nov 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Backwards compatibility issues can't sign into 360 profile!! - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility issues

2. backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatibility issue: i bought and played castle crashers for my xbox360 years ago and i heard it was backwards compatible. it wont let me install and says to go to the website. the website says i need to buy the game...
  3. backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatibility issue: I'm trying to buy a game from the backwards compatibility sale and it won't allow me to buy the game and just says "sorry your purchase cannot be completed at this time. please try again. Ive...
  4. Xbox Backwards compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backwards compatibility issues: My xbox one x is connected to xbox live but when I try to play a 360 backwards compatible game the 360 board says can't connect to xbox live. My internet connection is fine. I can watch YouTube...
  5. Left 4 Dead 2 backward compatibility loading issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left 4 Dead 2 backward compatibility loading issues: I put the Left 4 Dead 2 disc in my One console and it did absolutely nothing. The guy at the game store said It will work on the One and online it says it’s backward compatible. Anyone have any...
  6. Backwards compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility issues: When i try to download my profile onto a 360 game, it shows error every time. This started happening about 7 momths ago when i removed my profile because I couldn't go online in any 360 game. I...
  7. Ninja Gaiden 2 Backwards Compatibility Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 Backwards Compatibility Issues: Exiting the forest at chapter 12 some graphical glitches start to appear making the game unplayable. I'm playing Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox One X. [img] a694b1dc-446e-4cb1-a79b-0e85708625e3
  8. Midnight club LA backward compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight club LA backward compatibility issues: I am sure I have previously bought Midnight club LA on 360. I decided that I would try and buy it on my One anyway and when I tried to on the marketplace there is no price to see and when I try to...
  9. Ultra Street Fighter IV Backwards Compatibility Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultra Street Fighter IV Backwards Compatibility Issue: Hi. I recently saw that Super Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, and Ultra Street Fighter IV, were all added to the backwards compatible list for Xbox One. I have the...
  10. Xbox Backward Compatability Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backward Compatability Issue: I have a bunch of games that are backward comparable. When I put them in the Xbox an error message comes up saying, “The games isn’t payable here. (0x8082000c) I’ve looked all over to find a...