Backwards Compatibility (MK9)

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility (MK9) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know there used to be a site for suggesting games but recently I am pretty sure its gone. But Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) is probably the best game in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoguePrawn21407, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Backwards Compatibility (MK9)

I know there used to be a site for suggesting games but recently I am pretty sure its gone. But Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) is probably the best game in the franchise and its definetely my favorite game of the series. It was the reboot that started the current storyline. We need this game!!! Its a crying shame xbox is not more open to this stuff as they used to. As soon as they got comfortable with their “for the fans” status they seemed to dial it back.

:)

RoguePrawn21407, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Mortal kombat

There has been a huge surge in MK9 backwards Compatible post lately. It would be awesome though, but it is up to the devs of mk9 to bring it BC not Microsoft
  3. Bxha Win User

Backwards Compatibility

They have already annouced they will not be making anymore games backwards compatable however mk9 should be
  4. Smwutches Win User

Mk9 on xbox one

5. DeepLake437 Win User

Mortal Kombat Xbox Games

A couple updates, everyone:

I contacted WB Games, and asked them to make MK9 backwards compatible.

Someone replied and said that they would pass on my message to the games team.

That probably doesn't mean anything, but hey - I'm trying everything I can!

I have also created a new Twitter account with the sole purpose of Tweeting tweets asking the great Ed Boon to make MK9 backwards compatible.

I will keep you all posted!

-
  6. ngocphi Win User

Well ideas section for bc I'd gone but hate to burst your bubble but xbox one games are fully bc with series x

Now if you want a 4k update for the series x that is and always has been on the publisher side

Not ms or sony
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatibility (MK9) - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility MK9

2. Backwards Compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatability: Is there any way you could make 50 Cent BulletProof and Blood in the Sand , Backwards compatible for the xbox 1. I used to really love playing these games. I also wish you guys had the rights to...
  3. Will Microsoft make Medal of Honor backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make Medal of Honor backwards compatible?: I recently got the two most recent games off amazon for Medal of Honor series. Only to find out the arent compatible to the xbox. Will microsoft make them backwards compatible or unfortunately am...
  4. Question -- Xbox Backwards Compatibly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question -- Xbox Backwards Compatibly: Is it possible to play Grand Theft Auto V the Xbox 360 version on the Xbox One? And if so would it allow me to play online with a Xbox 360 friend?? (I plan to purchase it through here:...
  5. Suggestions for Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestions for Backwards Compatibility: This is mostly just to get Microsoft to step it up a bit. Currently, Xbox is the only platform that is offering consumers the option of playing up to 3 gens of Xbox titles. So it pains me to see...
  6. Peter Jackson's King Kong backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peter Jackson's King Kong backwards compatible: Why is the xbox 360 version of this game backwards compatible but not the original xbox version? The 360 version is very hard to find compared to the original xbox version so why not make them...
  7. Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible: Hello Fellow Xbox Gamers, Would y'all wish that Xbox 360 Kinect Games be Backwards Compatible for Xbox One as a Future Update for those who had/have an Xbox One Kinect? Well I'm starting a...
  8. Lego Batman 3 says it is not backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Batman 3 says it is not backwards compatible: Over the last couple days I have tried to play Lago Batman 3 on my XBox One and keep getting “this game is not playable here. For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on xbox one, go to...
  9. Backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatability: Now that the new generation of Xbox has begun and the Xbox Series X/S has arrived on store shelves and in gamers home will the backwards compatability team go back to adding more classic Xbox and...
  10. Can we have mortal kombat 2011 (Mk9) on backwards compatibility.

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have mortal kombat 2011 (Mk9) on backwards compatibility.: Please its the only game I want. My heart yearns for it everyday. submitted by /u/Powering_Star [link] [comments]