Backwards Compatibility Part 3

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility Part 3 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I found another games wich it needs to be backwards compatibility brink fahrenheit remastered and non remastered version since ps4 has that game why... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZonalRobert, Feb 18, 2019.

1. ZonalRobert
    ZonalRobert Guest

I found another games wich it needs to be backwards compatibility brink fahrenheit remastered and non remastered version since ps4 has that game why xbox one cant alone in the dark getting up dirt 1 race driver grid wolfenstein 2009 gta trilogy

:)

ZonalRobert, Feb 18, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

game sale

3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I enjoyed Alone in the Dark. Wouldn't mind playing it again. I can't recall if I've actually finished the game.
  4. ZonalRobert Win User

also it is up to microsoft because electronic arts says i have to inform you that i cant make backwards compatibility its up to microsoft contact microsoft
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Always get in touch with the developers, it's easier and quicker to comment on games that you want to see in backward compatibility.
  6. itzjustARTYOM Win User

No one knows what Future holds for us , I wish that game to
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatibility Part 3 - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility Part

2. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility: I'm trying to get GTA 4 on my Xbox One, and when it says see price and i press continue to buy, it says my account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com, and that I should complete...
  3. [Request] Project Zero for backward compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Request] Project Zero for backward compatibility: I want to suggest to add to the backward compatibility this two great horror games: Project Zero https://www.3djuegos.com/31522/project-zero/ Project Zero 2: Crimson Butterfly...
  4. Xbox One X recognizes no backwards compatible 360-disc / triggers no download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X recognizes no backwards compatible 360-disc / triggers no download: When I insert a backwards compatible 360 - disc game (Red Dead Redemption, Saints Row) in my Xbox One X no download or anything else is triggered. The disc drive did not even spin up from what I...
  5. Buying Backward Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Backward Compatible Games: When ever I try and buy a xbox 360 game, the currency shows up as pounds. I live in the U.S. Can anyone tell me how to change this. 8d040a05-c1a1-4610-9229-69f69e1f8ae9
  6. Backwards Compatibility Credit Card Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatibility Credit Card Glitch: i try to buy Magic 2013 Reverse Compatibility for Xbox One(In Canada, Never owned the game on 360), it tells me I need to add a credit card even though I have one added, when i do add one, it...
  7. Backward Compatibility

in XBoX Accessibility
    Backward Compatibility: I do not know how to use back compat. Also known as backward compatibility d45a9f91-e475-48ec-9408-021661bc6de1
  8. Backwards Compatibility Part 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Backwards Compatibility Part 2: I got more games that needs to be on xbox one backward compatibility: SSX on Tour,The Simpsons Skateboard,Rock Band 1 2 and 3 and the beatles rock band justice leaguie heroes all guitar hero games...
  9. Can this be part of backwards compatibility????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can this be part of backwards compatibility????: I would like this (and some other lego games) to be part of backwards compatibility 3c96d1b9-581c-4c14-879d-8758fee6c53a
  10. i would like to become part of the xbox one backwards compatability preview can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i would like to become part of the xbox one backwards compatability preview can someone help?: my gamertag is PaladinSlayer60 and i would like an invitation so my brother and i can play the games we owned on our 360 (yes he is ) f3702394-5536-42a1-b02e-10f9e00d86b7