Backwards compatibility problems

Discus and support Backwards compatibility problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I try to use the backwards compatibility on my xbox one the game freezes on the title screen. I have tries power cycling the xbox, deleting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jon-EricHart, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Jon-EricHart
    Jon-EricHart Guest

Everytime I try to use the backwards compatibility on my xbox one the game freezes on the title screen. I have tries power cycling the xbox, deleting my profile and downloading, and clearing caches. Nothing seems to work. It starts to effect my xbox one
    games as well, disk and downloaded, they start freezing on the title screen as well. I do have the first generation xbox, so I dont know of that is the issue or not. I have noticed people have has this problem before and want to know if there is an actual
    fix.

:)

Jon-EricHart, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Transferring data from USB

No problem. Just bear in mind that only games that are backwards compatible will be available. You can view a list of backwards compatible games here.
  3. weidhas Win User

Minor difficulty

4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One features.

If the original games are listes as backward compatible games you should be able to play them with no problem at all... look HERE for compatible games...
  5. Aventhyz Win User

Backwards compatible

This could be a problem with the game disc and not the console or some problem related to this backward compatible title.
  6. Slayer2020T Win User

problem with Mass Effect 3 disks

Your not the only one having problems with backward compatibility on using the disc. I was able to download it with no problem. The problem I'm having with it is it starts to search for downloadable content on a continuous loop of searching for downloadable
    content. I think the backward compatibility download may have a bug or glitch in the software.
Thema:

1. Backwards compatibility problems - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility problems

2. Backward compatibility DLCs problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility DLCs problem: Game: Tomb Raider Underworld Japan Version (TombRaiderUnderworldJP) Platform: Xbox One (via xbox 360 backward compatibility) Problem: Japan version of game doesn't recognize DLCs....
  3. Xbox backwards compatibility with problems connecting to Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility with problems connecting to Live: So for what i can Google I'm not the only one having this issue... On 2 machines a Xbox One S and an X, one day randomly my 360 "emulated" games no longer were able to connect to Xbox Live (...
  4. Ninja Gaiden 2 backward compatible problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 backward compatible problem: Hi i use the disc version of Ninja gaiden 2 to play on my xbox one. And everytime i play it i get an error message saying: "The storage device containing the active gamer profile has been...
  5. Backward compatibility of xbox live with problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility of xbox live with problems.: Anyone can help me please? I have a problem installing the game "Portal: Still Alive" from xbox live gold, I click on "see price" and then "continue" and the message "Sorry, you can not make this...
  6. Xbox One Backwards compatibility list problems found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards compatibility list problems found: I found two games on the Xbox backwards compatibility list which do not actually work. Also need clarification on another one on the list. So from the Xbox 360, "Grid Autosport" is on the list,...
  7. Backwards Compatibility Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatibility Problems: Okay so the story is I use to play Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double agent all the time, and I recent found out it was backwards compatible. It's great everything downloaded and will play on my...
  8. Problema con retrocompatibilidad[Problem with backward compatibility]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con retrocompatibilidad[Problem with backward compatibility]: Tengo un problema con la retrocompatibilidad xbox 360 a xbox one En algunos juegos del xbox 360, el formato físico se compone de 2 discos Tengo uno de estos juegos pero el xbox one no reconoce...
  9. Backwards compatible problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible problems: So I have Halo: Reach and FFXIII, both are backwards compatible and installed on the console. For some reason both games are now refusing to play. It says I need to insert the disc. All my discs...
  10. Backwards compatible game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game problem: when i try to play fallout new vegas on my xbox one and load it up, it tells me “sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console, to fix it download it again” but i have done that...