Backwards Compatibility - Suggestion (?)

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility - Suggestion (?) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm just curious if games are still currently being added to the backwards compatibility catalogue, and if suggestions may ever be considered? For... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Big-Sir4167, May 22, 2022.

1. Backwards Compatibility - Suggestion (?)

I'm just curious if games are still currently being added to the backwards compatibility catalogue, and if suggestions may ever be considered?

For several years I've wanted to see two specific 360 titles on backwards compatibility; These include Guitar Hero 3, (amongst the other games in the series) and less notably, Naughty Bear. I strongly believe the community as a whole would be ecstatic over the ability to play Guitar Hero 3, or any other Guitar Hero besides Guitar Hero Live, on their Xbox Ones or Series X's.

Please delete if not allowed.

submitted by /u/Big-Sir4167
    [link] [comments]

/u/Big-Sir4167, May 22, 2022
  2. pn_taylor Win User

We need backward compatibility for Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns & Silent Hill HD Collection

3. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Can this be part of backwards compatibility????

Hello, I can understand your want for these games the Lego games are great fun. Xbox has an official site dedicated to making suggestions, including backwards compatible games. I would suggest upovting and commenting on titles you want to be backward compatible
    there. The site is https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility/ . If you don't find the title in the search
    you can create a new post.

I did a search and did find year 5-7 being suggested, here is that suggestion https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility/suggestions/8377956-lego-harry-potte....

The full list of current backwards compatible titles is available here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility .
  4. Luciano Di Mase Win User

Sims 3 pets compatibility

5. Daft Badger Win User

Lost planet 2 for backward compatibility

6. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Please make Stubbs The Zombie backwards compatible, oh and Destroy All Humans :)

There is a site dedicated to making these types of suggestions. You can vote on and suggest backwards compatible titles here for better visibility : https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility .
    It also is helpful to comment why you want it brought to the backwards comp. list. (list available here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility )

I did find a suggestion for a destroy all humans game, which is here https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/2.../8379216-destroy-all-humans-path-of-the-furon
Thema:

Backwards Compatibility - Suggestion (?)

1. Backwards Compatibility - Suggestion (?) - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility Suggestion

2. Backwards compatible gaming suggestion and question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible gaming suggestion and question: Hello there, I was wondering if we will see test drive unlimited and test drive unlimited 2 for backwards compatible games.?If that was not known as of yet as an idea can that be a suggestion for...
  3. xbox network transfer update suggestion: workaround for backwards compatibility issue on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox network transfer update suggestion: workaround for backwards compatibility issue on...: i recently got an xbox series S, and while many people are angry because they cant insert disks to it, i found a feature in the xbox firmware called 'network transfer', basically you can transfer...
  4. Backwards Compatible Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Suggestion: It would be cool to play "Alone in the dark" on the Xbox one as it was a personal favorite and i had recently brought to play which i couldn't 735a9672-3c7d-41a8-b578-ab605e2f2c99
  5. Backwards compatibility suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatibility suggestions: Hi ive recently noticed Xbox 360 backwards compatibility has ended for Xbox one but most games have like FPS boosts and other improvements but if it’s too much why can’t we make it where I can...
  6. Non Licensed Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non Licensed Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for...: Hi Microsoft, You did a great job bringing several highly requested original Xbox and Xbox 360 games to the Backwards Compatibility List on November 15 (including some games that I personally...
  7. Backwards Compatible Game Suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Game Suggestions: Is there anywhere on the MS site that lets people suggest specific 360 games to be made backwards compatible to the development team? 6d02a360-e9d7-4bfd-8c8f-223649d52f3c
  8. Suggestions for Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestions for Backwards Compatibility: This is mostly just to get Microsoft to step it up a bit. Currently, Xbox is the only platform that is offering consumers the option of playing up to 3 gens of Xbox titles. So it pains me to see...
  9. Xbox One Backwards Compatible Game Suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatible Game Suggestions: I have a couple of Xbox 360 that should be added to the xbox one backwards compatible list which are Sega Superstars Tennis, Sonic And Sega All Stars Racing With Banjo And Kazooie, Sonic The...
  10. Suggestions, 1 of every each : backwards compatible xbox and xbox360, Remastered, Remake,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestions, 1 of every each : backwards compatible xbox and xbox360, Remastered, Remake,...: Backwards Compatible: "Whiplash" (Xbox), and "Lollipop Chainsaw" (Xbox 360) I never got to play Lollipop chainsaw and i would like to get a chance to since the series X has been released, and...