Backwards Compatibility Updates Xbox One

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility Updates Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been receiving a lot of Xbox One (Original) and 360 game updates in the last week. Around 3-7 updates on average per day for my games. Does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PerditionAwaits, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Backwards Compatibility Updates Xbox One

I've been receiving a lot of Xbox One (Original) and 360 game updates in the last week. Around 3-7 updates on average per day for my games. Does anybody know why they're pushing these updates and what they're for?

Backwards Compatibility Updates Xbox One [​IMG]

:)

PerditionAwaits, Aug 12, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sniper ghost warrior 2 backwards compatible?

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is it available?

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backward Compatibility

Hi, Backward Compatibility does work on the Xbox One, but only the ones on the backward compatible list.

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
    The list will be getting updated with more games every month. So keep an eye on that list, eventually your games may become compatible.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Bought a Game of Xbox store from my 360

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Question about Games with Gold X360 backwards compatibility

Thema:

Backwards Compatibility Updates Xbox One

1. Backwards Compatibility Updates Xbox One - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility Updates

2. xbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability: Hello other xbox users me and a friend have decided to ditch our pc's and next gen consoles to go back to the glory days of the xbox 360 i still have my slim but my friend purchased a used xbox...
  3. Update: Lollipop Chainsaw XBOX360 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update: Lollipop Chainsaw XBOX360 backwards compatible: Update: I emailed a second request to the developer this morning. I never got a response on the first (January 2019). Here's a copy of my e-mail. The developers name and web address is listed...
  4. Xbox backwards compatibility update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility update: does anyone know if they will add the original xbox game SSX tricky or the xbox 360 game Bulletwitch to the backwards compatibility list. bloodrayne would be awesome as well please let me know...
  5. Backwards Compatibility Updates​

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Updates​: Guys I really don't get the whole process behind backwards compatibility nowadays. I see the old Modern Warfare games are basically at the top of the list (I've noticed they have been for a while...
  6. SUPREME COMMANDER 2 (JPN) Xbox One backward compatibility update faile no playing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SUPREME COMMANDER 2 (JPN) Xbox One backward compatibility update faile no playing.: If you try to start SUPREME COMMANDER 2 (JPN) after installation with Xbox One backward compatibility, the update screen will appear but no download item will appear. It seems that it is not...
  7. Backward Compatibility In Progress Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatibility In Progress Update: Are games still being worked on to become backwards compatible? What I can find on this site in the "In Progress" is nearly a year old. I would like to know if Xbox is continuing this effort and...
  8. Is it possible to delete backwards compatible game patches/updates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to delete backwards compatible game patches/updates?: I'm trying to use an old glitch on Mass Effect 2 which requires a default to the game's original state on the disc, without the patch. I already tried uninstalling it then reinstalling it offline,...
  9. XB1 Backwards Compatibility Games Constant 500mb+ Updates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Backwards Compatibility Games Constant 500mb+ Updates?: Hey guys I got a curious question for all of you. I currently have around 30 360 games installed on my console and I'm having an annoying issue when trying to play them... Constantly, most of the...
  10. My backwards compatible games are being g updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My backwards compatible games are being g updated?: So I am waiting for the h5 war zone u date so I turd my system onto install on and auto update everything. For some reason my consol is now updating games, all backwards compatible stuff. So far...