Backwards Compatibility Wish List

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility Wish List in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Resident Evil Raccoon City Saw Stranglehold Street Fighter 3rd Strike f2db5e17-cb46-4c2f-86c5-d94b3362b755 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EDKILL13, Nov 19, 2019.

1. EDKILL13
    EDKILL13 Guest

Resident Evil Raccoon City

Saw

Stranglehold

Street Fighter 3rd Strike

:)

EDKILL13, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Backwards Compatible Wish List

Here is mine:

1: Under Defeat HD

2: After Burner Climax

3: Full House Poker
  3. Mr Zazami Win User

Can you also do a rallisport challenge 2 on original Xbox backwards compatibility
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

I live for burnout. More of that series is required!!!
  5. UnknonGamer Win User

You must like racing games.
  6. EllizDee Win User

I would love to see Toejam & Earl, I believe we may have a new one in the works but don't quote me on that
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatibility Wish List - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility Wish

2. Question about Backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Backwards compatability: So i bought GTA san Andreas On my pc *windows store* before it was BC on Xbox one an im wondering if that Purchase is Playable on Xbox one? Or do i gotta buy another version for Xbox one (i wanna...
  3. WET Game Backwards Compatability

in XboX Insiders
    WET Game Backwards Compatability: Can we make WET Backwards Compatable please? This is my first ever suggestion. This would be so awesome! :) submitted by /u/ASSASIN4259 [link] [comments]
  4. Obiettivi dei giochi retrocompatibili [Edit - Translation] - Goals of backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Obiettivi dei giochi retrocompatibili [Edit - Translation] - Goals of backwards compatible...: Giocando ad un gioco grazie alla retrocompatibilit compaiono i pop-up dell'obiettivo sbloccato questo però poi non risulta nella pagina del gioco relativa agli obiettivi sbloccati e di conseguenza...
  5. Cannot buy Backwards Compatible Game on Xbox One with Debit Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot buy Backwards Compatible Game on Xbox One with Debit Card: Hello So I've been trying to buy Call of Duty 3 (2006) on Xbox One for a while. I know you can't use xbox credit to buy backwards compatible games, that's why I'm using a debit card. However,...
  6. Halo Master Cheif Collection and Halo Reach Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Cheif Collection and Halo Reach Backwards Compatible: Hi I originally got halo reach as a backwards compatible title and also have the master cheif collection. Is there any way to upgrade my backwards compatible version of halo reach to the master...
  7. What are you personal wishes for backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are you personal wishes for backwards compatibility: My number one would probably have to be the Prince of Persia games from the original xbox, I loved those games so much when I was a kid. 2fff9bd5-4463-4455-9bf2-cd0763eadc38
  8. Backwards Compatible Wish List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Wish List: This is my most wanted list of backwards compatible games. Please share yours too! 1. Need for speed hot pursuit 2. Need for speed most wanted 3. Test drive unlimited 4. Quake arena arcade 5....
  9. backwards compatibility christmas wish (it's a suggestion but i thought the title sounded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatibility christmas wish (it's a suggestion but i thought the title sounded...: Did anybody else ever play ed edd and eddy the mis edventures? I got it when i was in my early teens on my playstation 2. (i was a christmas console kid i had no choice in my selection or i woulda...
  10. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Game Wishes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Game Wishes: Im excited to hear that Xbox One will be backwards Compatible! Ive looked at the list of game thus far, unfortunately none are mine tho I know the list will be extended. I wanted to make my...