Backwards Compatibility with 360 discs

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility with 360 discs in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can't seem to use a 360 disc in my xbox one after getting into the program and having the app. 330b664b-49c3-4d43-b5f3-e8063fe4a8c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ra9nos, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Ra9nos
    Ra9nos Guest

I can't seem to use a 360 disc in my xbox one after getting into the program and having the app.

:)

Ra9nos, Jun 27, 2015
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    360 games won't read

Check if the 360 games you use are part of the backward compatibility list: Available games

and if the game discs are damaged

M3tal Daz3, Jun 27, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Can't buy BC games on XBOX One store or in webstore or claim my free Gold BC games

Yes. Backwards compatibility will work with the discs.

You wouldn't need the 360 for the above instructions. That's all through the One. You just need a 360 game.

Smwutches, Jun 27, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 28, 2015
  5. IRB Win User

Original Xbox game won't run on my Xbox 360

Have you played other Original Xbox games on your Xbox 360?

Backwards compatibility requires an original Xbox 360 Hard disc with the pre-installed backwards compatibility software. If the disc is wiped, this is lost.
  6. Kenny H. Win User

Resident Evil 6

If I understand your question correctly, you're trying to use an Xbox 360 disc in your Xbox One? To my understanding, the Xbox One version is a remastered version and RE6 is not currently backwards compatible. It will have to be available in the backwards
    compatibility program to be able to play your 360 version disc.

A complete list of the current backwards compatible titles can be found here:
    www.xbox.com/.../available-games
  7. gds1972 Win User

Are the games from Xbox 360 $CD$ compatible with my Xbox One?

In addition to above when you insert an Xbox 360 disc for a game that is backwards compatible your console will need to download the backwards compatible version of the game from the Microsoft servers and you must keep the disc in the console to play the
    game.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

360 games won't read

Check if the 360 games you use are part of the backward compatibility list: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

and if the game discs are damaged
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

XBOX 360 how can i play regular XBOX games

Hi Emerson,

Original Xbox games were backwards compatible on Xbox 360's for quite awhile when the Xbox 360 was in it's prime by simply putting in the disc but I don't think backwards compatibility on the Xbox 360 works as well as it used to since backwards compatibility
    has moved on to the Xbox One. The Xbox One can play Xbox original games by simply putting in the disc or you can buy digital licenses.

You can try inserting a disc into your Xbox 360 and see if it works but it may not be supported anymore.
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatibility with 360 discs - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility 360

2. Xbox One X \ Backwards Compatibility \ Xbox 360 Save Upload Pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X \ Backwards Compatibility \ Xbox 360 Save Upload Pending: All of my 360 save games on Xbox One X are in status Upload Pending. This situation is still for about 2 years now. All system updates, change of houses (networks) did not shift it. So as of...
  3. Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue: I keep getting the error code that the 360 game isnt playable on my xbox one. I have done hard reset and a software reset with no luck. Game is not scratched. The only thing i can pin point it...
  4. Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as...

in XboX Insiders
    Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as...: submitted by /u/MrBigBoyFresh [link] [comments]
  5. Backward Compatible 360 on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatible 360 on xbox one x: I have the gears of war series on individual cds i bought over the years and these are backwards compatible on the xbox one list. However when i put any of my gears cds into the xbox one x, i do...
  6. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  7. Backwards compatibility 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatibility 360: My original xbox games of baldurs gate dark alliance 1 & 2 which are in the list of backwards compatible games for 360 will not play says they are not supported i have two 360s one is an original...
  8. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Sensitivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Sensitivity: The X360's controller does not have linear thumbstick tension, and most game developers compensated for this by adding a sensitivity curve to their games. If you take a X360 controller and slowly...
  9. Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?: I have an old 360 profile that I deleted and want to use my current Xbox One profile but every time the 360 game starts, it logs me out of LIVE and wont let me choose my current profile. Nothing I...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...