Backwards compatibility with an online download?

Discus and support Backwards compatibility with an online download? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to buy the original Cars video game for my XBOX One to reminisce as my old console doesn't work anymore, but its not directly on the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CLEW98, May 17, 2021.

1. CLEW98
    CLEW98 Guest

I want to buy the original Cars video game for my XBOX One to reminisce as my old console doesn't work anymore, but its not directly on the Microsoft store. I can buy an xbox 360 download code on XBOX marketplace, but I wanted to be sure that backwards compatibility will work with a download. Does anyone know how this works?

:)

CLEW98, May 17, 2021
  2. gds1972 Win User

Backwards compatibility

Hi

This is not true the Xbox One can play quite a few Xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility. Please note the console needs to be online to allow it to download the backwards compatible version of the game.

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
  3. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Backwards compatible

you can vote for it on the Backwards Compatible page online.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Last generation CODs

5. U2boy Win User

Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer

Plenty of online activity now. Backwards compatible now on Xbox One.
  6. johnodd24360 Win User

fallout 3 update error.

correct the backwards compatibility goes online on nov 12th at 3:00 pm
Thema:

1. Backwards compatibility with an online download? - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility online

2. please fix your backwards compatibility servers because mw2 online matchmaking are not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please fix your backwards compatibility servers because mw2 online matchmaking are not work...: unplayable on every xbox console, on 360 family the xbox one family and the series family the game says "communication with the xbox live servers has been interrupted" and this is happens since...
  3. Third Strike Online For Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Third Strike Online For Backwards Compatibility: Hello, I was wanting to ask the community as well as the Xbox team if they could make Street Fighter 3rd Strike Online Edition backwards compatible. I know the 30th anniversary collection exists...
  4. why aren’t my backwards compatible games working to find online multiplayer matches on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why aren’t my backwards compatible games working to find online multiplayer matches on xbox...: Every time i try to play any game via backwards compatibility like call of duty black ops 1 or 2 or any of the old mw trilogy or the first red dead redemption online even with my friends i search...
  5. Backwards Compatibility for Xbox Series S for Older Disc Games - And Online Account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility for Xbox Series S for Older Disc Games - And Online Account...: I have 3 generations of Xbox Consoles and about 30 games, some of which I still play occasionally. I am interested in purchasing the Xbox S for the lower price point, however, it does not have a...
  6. Cant play any backwards compat games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play any backwards compat games online.: None of the game I purchase or install on xbox one x then play on xbox one x with backwards compatibility work. They boot into 360, my old account with a different gamertag is signed in, then I...
  7. Is it possible to get this game backwards compatible with online co op??

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to get this game backwards compatible with online co op??: [IMG] submitted by /u/j_ortizx [link] [comments]
  8. Changed my gamertag on the Xbox One X now I can’t play backwards compatible games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my gamertag on the Xbox One X now I can’t play backwards compatible games online.: I recently changed my gamertag on my Xbox One X as I felt after 10 years it was due for a change. I stumbled upon an issue where I couldn’t play games like Gears of War 2 online because my old...
  9. Possible fix for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility online error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible fix for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility online error: After not having any luck taking backwards compatible 360 games online, I turned to the message boards to see if anyone else fixed this problem on their Xbox One. While none of the suggested...
  10. Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....: Hello, I read a lot of discussion about people getting the 80151901 error while playing Xbox 360 game on Xbox One. I tried multiple thing to solve this problem such as deleting my profile,...