Backwards Compatibility

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I am trying to play Batman Arkham Origins because I have never played it before and have played the other 3 games so I just wanted to try this one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bradenm1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. bradenm1
    bradenm1 Guest

Backwards Compatibility

So I am trying to play Batman Arkham Origins because I have never played it before and have played the other 3 games so I just wanted to try this one even though it isn't said to be the best in the series. So I know that it is backwards compatible, and so
    I go to the backwards compatible site and find Arkham Origins and can't buy it or click on it. So then I go to amazon but I am not sure if I can buy the Xbox 360 version of the game and then just put it in my Xbox one and start playing right away. I am pretty
    sure you can but I still wonder if you can. So can you just buy the older version of the game and then just install it in your Xbox one.

Hope someone can help me, Thanks.

:)

bradenm1, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

5. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

6. VernierSlake Win User

SNK VS CAPCOM

SNK vs Capcom isn't backward compatible. There's a list of all the backward compatible games and the regions they're backward compatible in on Wikipedia for future reference.
Thema:

Backwards Compatibility

1. Backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility

2. Backward Compatibility Too Human

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatibility Too Human: Some games like Too Human you can not play on xbox one Backward Compatibility. It tells you that you need to be online but when you start the game on xbox one it kicks you offline and doesnt let...
  3. Possible Backward Compatible Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible Backward Compatible Game: It would be amazing if Star Wars The Revenge of The Sith and The Lord of The Rings The Return of The King, both from the original xbox, became backwards compatible on the xbox one x....
  4. Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...: So, is Xbox done with the Xbox Compatibility announcements? Because I hope that Mortal Kombat 9 will become backwards compatible, if not, it’s fine. In my opinion MK9 or “Mortal Kombat” is one of...
  5. My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.: So i have lost planet 2 on disc and the game kept crashing/freezing a lot and i thought it was the disc because it was pretty old so i bought the game again yesterday this time digitally and the...
  6. “No valid payment options available” for Backwards Compatibility.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “No valid payment options available” for Backwards Compatibility.: So whenever I go to buy a backwards compatible title, it shows the prices of it in £ but then it all of a sudden it switches to US dollars and says i have no valid payment options available. I’m...
  7. Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...: This video game was amazing and I'd love to buy it on my Xbox One S. fd54becd-5507-404e-bac9-540a0696534d
  8. Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.: When I choose to see the price of halo 3 and then continue with the purchase, it just comes up with the message "you have no valid payment options on file..." I have checked multiple times and I...
  9. Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?: So like I go to the Microsoft Store and go to Backward compatibility section for Xbox 360 and I see Counter Strike Global Offensive and I want to buy it to play on my Xbox One S but there's this...
  10. Ninja Gaiden 2 backward compatible problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 backward compatible problem: Hi i use the disc version of Ninja gaiden 2 to play on my xbox one. And everytime i play it i get an error message saying: "The storage device containing the active gamer profile has been...