Backwards Compatibility

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I am trying to play Batman Arkham Origins because I have never played it before and have played the other 3 games so I just wanted to try this one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bradenm1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. bradenm1
    bradenm1 Guest

Backwards Compatibility

So I am trying to play Batman Arkham Origins because I have never played it before and have played the other 3 games so I just wanted to try this one even though it isn't said to be the best in the series. So I know that it is backwards compatible, and so
    I go to the backwards compatible site and find Arkham Origins and can't buy it or click on it. So then I go to amazon but I am not sure if I can buy the Xbox 360 version of the game and then just put it in my Xbox one and start playing right away. I am pretty
    sure you can but I still wonder if you can. So can you just buy the older version of the game and then just install it in your Xbox one.

Hope someone can help me, Thanks.

:)

bradenm1, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

5. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

6. VernierSlake Win User

SNK VS CAPCOM

SNK vs Capcom isn't backward compatible. There's a list of all the backward compatible games and the regions they're backward compatible in on Wikipedia for future reference.
Thema:

Backwards Compatibility

1. Backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility

2. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  3. Jogos não retrocompativeis, o que fazer? [Mod translation-Non-backward compatible games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos não retrocompativeis, o que fazer? [Mod translation-Non-backward compatible games,...: Acredito que assim como eu muitos devem ter essa mesma duvida. Optei por trocar meu X360 pelo Xone por poder aproveitar os jogos em retrocompatibilidade, tenho alguns jogos comprados na live do...
  4. Backward Compatibility games cant sign into profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatibility games cant sign into profile: Im trying to play my backward compatible games on my Xbox One but every time I load one it says I need to sign in first. It pops up for me to download my profile but when I do it just tells me to...
  5. Mw2 backwards compatibility problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 backwards compatibility problems: So modern warefare 2 is hands down one of my favorite call of duty games and I recently found out its backwards compatible but I got on playing on line got about 20 kills with two different...
  6. Can't purchase backwards compatible Star Wars KOTOR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase backwards compatible Star Wars KOTOR: Hi all. When I attempt to purchase KOTOR, I'm redirected to a NZ processing link. My region is set to AU for my profile and I have an AU CC card for processing. I previously lived in NZ. When...
  7. Changing the language of a backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the language of a backwards compatible game: I wanted to play Halo 4 again so I installed my disc version on my Xbox One using the backwards compability function. I booted up the campaign and quickly realized that the in game audio was in...
  8. I am putting in backwards compatible games that are on the list... Says "Game isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am putting in backwards compatible games that are on the list... Says "Game isn't...: Have tried resetting console... Making sure its switch to Go Offline... When I put a back compat game its itsitsit isn't playable.. wth? 500d2bd6-e081-4450-86a1-f36e1d26ccb9
  9. Wired Connection Not Working With Backwards Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired Connection Not Working With Backwards Compatible Games: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible games ever since I reset my Xbox One X to leave the insider alpha program. I was able to download my profile on to the backwards compatible...
  10. Is Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition Backwards Compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition Backwards Compatible?: I know that in 2017, Halo 4 was added to the backwards compatibility list, along with its DLC which was made free. I wonder if the Game of the Year Edition disc will instantly play if i put it in?...