Backwards compatibility

Discus and support Backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can we make Medal of Honor warfighter backwards compatible again. 4dac52db-b5d8-49fb-b93f-7b2965b890dd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RileyNichols, Sep 9, 2019.

1. RileyNichols
    RileyNichols Guest

Backwards compatibility

Can we make Medal of Honor warfighter backwards compatible again.

:)

RileyNichols, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

5. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

6. VernierSlake Win User

SNK VS CAPCOM

SNK vs Capcom isn't backward compatible. There's a list of all the backward compatible games and the regions they're backward compatible in on Wikipedia for future reference.
Thema:

Backwards compatibility

1. Backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility

2. Purchasing Backwards Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Backwards Compatible Games: I'm having an issue where I can't buy backwards compatible games. I can buy other games without a problem but when I go to buy backwards compatible games, it says I don't have a payment option,...
  3. Backwards Compatible Games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games not working: So yesterday I bought a brand new Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition console and went to play the Gears of War 2 digital copy that came with the console which once downloaded and when selected...
  4. Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?: I just recently traded in my old xbox one and got an Xbox one X two days ago but it wont let me play any xbox 360 games that I know are backwards compatible. I tried to play MW3 and MW2 which I...
  5. Backwards compatibility not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility not working: Getting error 0x8082000c when using 360 compatible disc. Yes they are on the list. Getting error 0x80070002 when trying 360 digital game. Game downloads but error pops up when trying to launch....
  6. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: I just want to ask, do any of the backwards compatible games listed actually work on the Xbox One X? I bought the Gears 5 limited edition console, which came with codes for Gears 2 and 3, I...
  7. Backwards compatibility not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility not working: Traded in my xBox One for the xBox One X this weekend. 360 games worked on the "old" xBox but not on the XB one X. I've did several soft resets, three or four factory restore with keep games and...
  8. Xbox One X backwards compatibility 0x8082000c error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X backwards compatibility 0x8082000c error: I just bought an Xbox One X new just to play some older Xbox and Xbox 360 games. My Xbox 360 games are not currently here but I tried some of the Original Xbox games on the backwards compatible...
  9. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: So I've been playing Tom Clancy's splinter cell black list and have finished the first disc but when I go to play the second disc I get the error message of the game not being playable. Has anyone...
  10. can the game Incredibles Rise of the Underminer be backwards compatible

in XboX Insiders
    can the game Incredibles Rise of the Underminer be backwards compatible: submitted by /u/exiledmantis [link] [comments]