Backwards compatibility

Discus and support Backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will you guys please make sleeping dogs and red faction guerilla for the xbox 360 backwards compatible cause i love those games ever since i bought and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DakotaLittrell, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Backwards compatibility

Will you guys please make sleeping dogs and red faction guerilla for the xbox 360 backwards compatible cause i love those games ever since i bought and downloaded them on Xbox 360 please reply to me on my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Thanks

:)

DakotaLittrell, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

5. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

Backwards compatibility

1. Backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility

2. Xbox one backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one backwards compatibility: I bought MNCLA standard edition for the xbox 360 to throw into my xbox one S and it just boots up my blu ray app and says I need an xbox 360 to run this application. Is it literally only the...
  3. Fallout 3 backwards compatible DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 backwards compatible DLC: Hey im trying to download the fallout 3 DLC borrowed my mates game of the year disk back in the day (yeah im honest about it) and im now tryingn to purchase them in the store it keeps saying i...
  4. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live: For some reason it is displaying this message when i try and select my account. I do have xbox live on my xbox one 6e10a16d-c2e4-4c2a-9c6d-4448248abed4
  5. Ace Combat : Assault Horizon backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat : Assault Horizon backward compatibility: Hi I own an Xbox one X and i can't play the Ace combat : Assault Horizon Xbox 360 game. Can anyone tell me what can I do? Is it not in the backward compatibility list? and if it is not then WHEN...
  6. Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games: I'm in xbox insider alpha skip ahead on my xbox one x and have recently found that despite been connected to xbox live (via ethernet to router, all network tests pass ok) when I play a 360...
  7. Xbox backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility: I have black ops 2 for the Xbox 360 and on the website it says its backwards compatible but when i put it in my xbox 1 says that its for a different system and it wont let me play the game...
  8. Backward compatibility download size and number of times required to download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility download size and number of times required to download it: I'm enquiring as to if there is one (1) download for backwards compatibility or will I have to download excessive amounts of updates for every single 360 game in my library. If so, why? And is the...
  9. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Hello, I recently bought portal 2 for the xbox 360 to play on my xbox 1, but I ran into a problem. It says that if I don't sign in, I won't be able to save my progress, but when I sign in it asks...
  10. 0x87e10012 Backwards Compatibility Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e10012 Backwards Compatibility Error: [img] So I put fallout 3 in my xbox one s and all of the sudden this error message popped up ever since the July update none of my 360 games have been workingon my console pls help...