Backwards compatibility

Discus and support Backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been playing Tom Clancy's splinter cell black list and have finished the first disc but when I go to play the second disc I get the error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnrpayne26, Oct 13, 2019.

1. johnrpayne26
    johnrpayne26 Guest

Backwards compatibility

So I've been playing Tom Clancy's splinter cell black list and have finished the first disc but when I go to play the second disc I get the error message of the game not being playable. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so how did you solve
    it?

:)

johnrpayne26, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

5. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

Backwards compatibility

1. Backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility

2. Retrocompatibilidade[Backward compatibility]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrocompatibilidade[Backward compatibility]: Boa tarde Comprei um jogo de xbox 360, pela market, so que nao consigo baixar no xbox one Jogo e o remember me [Translation - Good afternoon I bought an xbox 360 game, through the market, but...
  3. Time splitters future perfect should be backwards compatible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Time splitters future perfect should be backwards compatible.: Absolutely love this game and have been trying everywhere to find a copy but then realised it isn't even backwards compatible which means I would need an original console just to play it. I really...
  4. is xbox 360 games backwards compat to xbox 1 consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    is xbox 360 games backwards compat to xbox 1 consoles: I'm playing sniper elite 4 on a xbox 1, but my sniper elite 3( xbox 360) will not install. everywhere I've looked it says sniper elite 3 will work on a Xbox 1. Is there a app or file i need to...
  5. My backwards compatible game is stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My backwards compatible game is stuck: So I was trying to play a backwards compatible game and it does launch; however its just gets stuck on the xbox 360 start up screen. Any recommendations? 0c8b4e10-92e7-4d40-b7ea-d737ed5b01c9
  6. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Hi guys, just wanted to make this post and ask if there are any notions on possibly adding need for speed most wanted and wrath unleashed to the backwards compatability library? I’m sure all of...
  7. Far Cry 3 (Backwards compatible) Game difficulty resetting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 3 (Backwards compatible) Game difficulty resetting?: Summary: my far cry 3 save data difficulty has for some reason reset itself from "master" difficulty to "Survivor" and i really need to know how to make it go back to the hardest difficulty....
  8. Xbox Backwards compatibility request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backwards compatibility request: Hello, I doubt this will be read but whatever. I enjoyed playing the older WWE games and was curious if anything from WWE'12 thru WWE 2k14 could be added to the list of backwards compatible games....
  9. Xbox series x backwards compatibility question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x backwards compatibility question.: If I own a game, say red dead 2 and it gets increased graphics for the Xbox series x. Will I have to pay for the Xbox series x version with increased graphics or will the Xbox one version get the...
  10. Army of two the 40th day backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Army of two the 40th day backwards compatibility: Will army of two the 40th day become backwards compatible? I saw a post on ea servers that it was up microsoft if a game is made for backwards compatibility but also saw a response on here that it...