Backwards compatibility

Discus and support Backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been playing Tom Clancy's splinter cell black list and have finished the first disc but when I go to play the second disc I get the error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnrpayne26, Oct 13, 2019.

1. johnrpayne26
    johnrpayne26 Guest

Backwards compatibility

So I've been playing Tom Clancy's splinter cell black list and have finished the first disc but when I go to play the second disc I get the error message of the game not being playable. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so how did you solve
    it?

:)

johnrpayne26, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

5. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

6. VernierSlake Win User

SNK VS CAPCOM

SNK vs Capcom isn't backward compatible. There's a list of all the backward compatible games and the regions they're backward compatible in on Wikipedia for future reference.
Thema:

Backwards compatibility

1. Backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility

2. Jeux rétrocompatibles [Mod Translation-Backwards compatible games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux rétrocompatibles [Mod Translation-Backwards compatible games]: Bonjour, mon profil Xbox ne me permet pas de telecharger les jeux rétrocompatibles ils est écrit: "Désolé, votre compte ne permet pas d'éffectuer ce genre d'achat sur Xbox.com. Veuillez finaliser...
  3. Xbox One X Backwards Compatibility Not Reading Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Backwards Compatibility Not Reading Disc: I've had my Xbox One X for probably over a year now and wanted to play some of my old 360 games on it but when I insert the disc nothing happens. There is no spin up sound for the disc being read...
  4. Backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility issue: I am trying to install Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox one. It is listed as backwards compatible, but when I try to install it comes up with a message saying" This game isn't playable here, check...
  5. Xbox One X \ Backwards Compatibility \ Xbox 360 Save Upload Pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X \ Backwards Compatibility \ Xbox 360 Save Upload Pending: All of my 360 save games on Xbox One X are in status Upload Pending. This situation is still for about 2 years now. All system updates, change of houses (networks) did not shift it. So as of...
  6. new backwards compatible games suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new backwards compatible games suggestions: That is a good list. There are a bunch of games on there that I would love to play again. I know a lot of companies are looking to see if there is enough interest in some games to remaster them. I...
  7. Backwards Compatable discs just not registering.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatable discs just not registering.: My Xbox One X just doesn't want to acknowledge that BC games are a thing. I've tried to play multiple 360 games on it since last night, even 2 games that were installed via disc and it just won't...
  8. Backwards Compatibility / the Force Unleashed I and II / XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatibility / the Force Unleashed I and II / XBox One: Hello, I was able to download Star Wars Force Unleashed II (Backwards Compatibility) and have been enjoying playing it so far. It's a great game and i would like to download the first game. How...
  9. Legacy of Kain Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legacy of Kain Backwards Compatibility: I really hope this gets seen and taken into strong consideration, because we may be few, but I believe that there are enough of us loyal fans who would pay anything to at least get Soul Reaver 2,...
  10. new backwards compatible games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    new backwards compatible games suggestions: 4 when ever they start releasing backwards compatible games again Naruto rise of a ninja (Xbox 360) Naruto the broken bond (Xbox 360) Need for speed carbon(Xbox 360) Harry Potter and the half...