BackWards Compatibility

Discus and support BackWards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is Star Wars the Clone Wars ever going to be Backwards Compatible? Just wondering cause I really enjoy playing the game and on top of that I have it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OohWhoops, Jan 22, 2020.

1. OohWhoops
    OohWhoops Guest

BackWards Compatibility

Is Star Wars the Clone Wars ever going to be Backwards Compatible? Just wondering cause I really enjoy playing the game and on top of that I have it but cant play it...

:)

OohWhoops, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

6. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

Thema:

BackWards Compatibility

1. BackWards Compatibility - Similar Threads - BackWards Compatibility

2. Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games: Hello all. I've tried to download the last 2 free games with gold Backwards Compatible games, and everytime I click on see price it says " Sorry we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  3. Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?: Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama? Because I saw that you all have provided Backwards Compatibility for Cars Mater National. Also, Cars Race-O-Rama is much more...
  4. Purchasing Xbox Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox Backwards Compatible games: So any time that I attempt to purchase a backwards compatible game or even when i attempt to get the current free game that come with gold, after selecting "see price", I am prompted with this...
  5. xbox 360, backward compatible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360, backward compatible.: I'm having a problem playing my Fable 2 Xbox 360 game. I was playing it normally a few days ago, and it's backward-compatible, but it's no longer working. It's saying that I'm not on the correct...
  6. Backward compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatible: Has anyone bought the prototype 2 limited edition version and did it actually work because I've just wasted £10 on a game that's on the Microsoft store on my xbox but the xbox says it isn't...
  7. Backward compatible games on Xbox one S digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatible games on Xbox one S digital: The left 4 dead games were my favorite games on Xbox 360 and I saw they were under the backward compatible list but I can't buy them on my console it says I have to buy them on Xbox .Com. So my...
  8. Backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility: I just picked up a copy of a Xbox 360 game, "Velvet Assassin". I also own it for PC and wanted to play it again, since it has been 10 years since i played it last. However, the PC version will not...
  9. Bring Gotham City Imposters to Backward Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Gotham City Imposters to Backward Compatibility: I've seen a few threads of fellow gamers asking for this game to be made backwards compatible. I thought I'd add another to show the higher ups it would be a great idea. Let's this get this post...
  10. Backwards Compatibility not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility not working: My son wanted a Lego game that is an Xbox 360 game. When I searched for it, it came up as Xbox 360 and Xbox One compatible. When I separately checked the Backwards Compatible list, the game was...