Backwards compatibility

Discus and support Backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a disc from Xbox 360 that I want to play on xbox one. It is listed saying that it is backwards compatible but when I insert or attempt to launch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacobst, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:43 AM.

1. Jacobst
    Jacobst Guest

Backwards compatibility

I have a disc from Xbox 360 that I want to play on xbox one. It is listed saying that it is backwards compatible but when I insert or attempt to launch the game my xbox comes up with a message saying that it is not backwards compatible.

:)

2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

6. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

Thema:

Backwards compatibility

1. Backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility

2. My backwards compatible 360 games have stopped working. How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My backwards compatible 360 games have stopped working. How can I fix this?: I have several Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One S that have backwards compatibility, and that have been running smoothly. A few days ago, my Xbox stopped letting me play any 360 games, claiming...
  3. HELP NEEDED previously downloaded backward compatible games are not starting

in XboX Insiders
    HELP NEEDED previously downloaded backward compatible games are not starting: I am having trouble with playing backwards compatible games. None of them will start I put them in and after a few minutes it will say "game not playable here" all games are already installed. Gta...
  4. Xbox 360 backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatibility: Hi microsoft. I really support backwards compatibility for the xbox one. Their were some games that i wanted to ask yall if yall could make them compatible for xbox one. Those 2 games are...
  5. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: BRING ALL NEED FOR SPEED (XBOX ORIGINAL-XBOX 360)TO THE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY LIST!! 7be87b5d-d86a-44d3-868c-fe01994e7ee5
  6. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: I was a big fan of sonic growing up, i still am. And I’m happy we got a lot of Sonic games backwards compatible with the Xbox One. The one game that I’m sad isn’t backwards compatible, is Sonic...
  7. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen: Hi, I have purchased the digital version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Microsoft Store 4 days ago to play on my Xbox One, and was able to play it with no problems at the beginning. The...
  8. Backwards Compatibility game category removed from Xbox One store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility game category removed from Xbox One store?: When I open the Microsoft Store app on my Xbox One, there are various game categories such as "best rated games", "new games", "top paid games" and so on. However, I've noticed a week or so ago...
  9. Camera Angle Bug/Glitch With Backward Compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Camera Angle Bug/Glitch With Backward Compatibility: I've been experiencing a very frustrating bug when playing backward compatible games. While playing these games, the camera angle pans upwards as though the right joystick is being pushed forward...
  10. Backwards Compatibility Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Request: Can you please make The Lord of the Rings: Conquest backwards compatible on the One? I miss playing that game with my Dad. 5611a5f7-c8a5-42db-aed1-e2d04d48aa98