Backwards compatibility

Discus and support Backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, just wanted to make this post and ask if there are any notions on possibly adding need for speed most wanted and wrath unleashed to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertBaker741, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Backwards compatibility

Hi guys, just wanted to make this post and ask if there are any notions on possibly adding need for speed most wanted and wrath unleashed to the backwards compatability library? I’m sure all of you at microsoft are really busy with the new console but
    these two games were my favorites. Just wanted to get my idea oit there for you guys to see. Thank you

:)

RobertBaker741, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

5. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

Backwards compatibility

1. Backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility

2. Cannot Download Save Files for Backwards Compatible Titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Save Files for Backwards Compatible Titles: Just today I downloaded a BC game and I had to wait about ten minutes for the 360 interface to download the save files from XBL but it errored and gave me an error code: '80072746'. I tried some...
  3. Xbox One backward compatibility wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One backward compatibility wont connect to the internet: Hi, I've been having problems with my internet connect trying to play Black Ops 2 on the Xbox one. When ever i try to download my profile it says my internet connection is having problems, yet...
  4. How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...: For some reason I cant sign into my account on any backwards compatible games I have and it makes it to where either my game doesn't save or i just cant play at all l. It says you must be signed...
  5. xbox one backwards compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one backwards compatibility: xbox one backwards compatibility I recently bought persona 4 arena ultimax and I found out that it isn’t backwards compatible with my xbox one. I thought it would work because the first part...
  6. Backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility: Hi i have an xbox one that ive been using to olay left for desd 2 (for 360) which is obviosuly backwards compatible. Ive been playing for over a year now on this system i have posted this before...
  7. Mass Effect Original 360 Version Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Original 360 Version Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One: I'm trying to download/install the backwards compatible version of Mass Effect 1 on my Xbox One. I own the original stand alone 360 disc. When I try to install I get error "There's a problem...
  8. Cloud save for a backwards compatible game not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save for a backwards compatible game not loading: This is quite specific so I'll be amazed if anyone can help out. The BC game in question is Gears of War 3. This is going to sound like a cut and dry progress reset issue at first, but there's a...
  9. Xbox Series S - can it be extended with external usb BD drive - to be backward compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - can it be extended with external usb BD drive - to be backward compatible?: It's supposed to be digital console, which also means no backward compatible. So no way to insert disks you have on 360 or One. Are there certified USB BD drives that will make this possible?...
  10. Backwards compatible issues on Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible issues on Xbox one x: Use to play 360 games on XB1. Now wont let me. I start up game and get “ getting your xbox 360 info”. After a little while game liads but makes me sign into xbl. There are no profiles to sign in...