Backwards compatibility

Discus and support Backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I have googled this endlessly and everything I have tried hasn't worked. I can't play any games that are supposed to be backwards compatible on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by (Sye), Nov 22, 2020 at 12:02 PM.

1. (Sye)
    (Sye) Guest

Backwards compatibility

So, I have googled this endlessly and everything I have tried hasn't worked. I can't play any games that are supposed to be backwards compatible on myXbox One. My 360 red ringed and I was bummed, but when most of my games became backwards compatible I was
    stoaked, and I could play them for awhile. An update happened then poof no more 360 games, that are still listed as playable btw. Any help is welcomed, I would like to be able to play those games again. I feel like I have restarted and signed back in and out
    a million times, I just don't know what to do.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

:)

2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

5. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

Backwards compatibility

1. Backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility

2. Xbox please bring back Mortal Kombat 9 as a backwards compatibility port

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please bring back Mortal Kombat 9 as a backwards compatibility port: This game is very nostalgic and was very fun to play. I really appreciated the game mechanics and everything about it and it'd be fun if I can enjoy it again with the Komplete edition I own. This...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate, no backwards compatibility gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate, no backwards compatibility gold membership: Multiple games tell me i have no permission for online play, i have Ultimate and my xbox one games work online. Have cleared 360 local data, removed and downloaded my old profile again. My Xbox...
  4. I was wondering how do we request specific games for Backwards Compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering how do we request specific games for Backwards Compatibility?: I have seen someone said it will be available when project scarlet (Xbox series X) is come out. As now Series X is out, I was wondering where I can request games for backward compatibility. I want...
  5. Backward compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatible: Hi i was wondering if scarface the world is yours game for the original xbox is backwards compatible for the xbox one x 97eac3c1-4052-4513-92a3-975b14d3cd79
  6. Backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible: We need to make all of the disney/pixar games backwards compatible. we already have good ones on the xbox at the moment but i am talking about the ones like Wall-e, cars, ect. please microsoft we...
  7. Game pass ultimate and not letting me gain gold perks on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate and not letting me gain gold perks on backwards compatible games: A few days ago I lost my Xbox live subscription on Xbox one while playing a backwards compatible game. Since then I've paid my subscription but when ever I try play a backwards compatible game...
  8. I can’t play any backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play any backwards compatible game: I’ve tried everything to play Left 4 Dead 2 (not only this backwards compatible game) on Series X but whenever i start the game, it appears a window trying to recover my cloud data on Xbox 360 but...
  9. Xbox Backwards/Forwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backwards/Forwards compatibility: Hello, like many of you i am very excited for the next xbox. However, i need to know if i can play my xbox one games on the new console. The console seem to be only a hrpahics and performace...
  10. Stubbs the Zombie being made backwards compatible

in XboX Insiders
    Stubbs the Zombie being made backwards compatible: I Think that Stubbs the Zombie was a great game that was Fun and hilarious and would love to see it come back to xbox submitted by /u/drunk_painrer_78 [link] [comments]