Backwards Compatibility

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can someone tell xbox to let charlie murder one Xbox One PLEASE. c57e8164-46cd-4e41-ab82-38ccdfb307a7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by adriannapozo, Feb 19, 2021.

1. adriannapozo
    adriannapozo Guest

Backwards Compatibility

Can someone tell xbox to let charlie murder one Xbox One PLEASE.

:)

adriannapozo, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

5. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

Backwards Compatibility

1. Backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility

2. Backward Compatibility Xbox 360-Xbox Series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backward Compatibility Xbox 360-Xbox Series x: I was playing Battlefield hardline on xbox 360, now i installed it from game pass and all my progress vanished, will it work if i will buy the Xbox 360 Version?? Is It possible to get my progress...
  3. backwards compatible crossplay ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatible crossplay ?: i have purchased an xbox 360 game for my xbox one and have been playing with the online mode of the game. Will i be placed in lobbies with people playing on 360 or will it only be people playing...
  4. Xbox one S that when only playing backwards compatible

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one S that when only playing backwards compatible: So i have an Xbox one S that when only playing backwards compatible game I constantly get disconnected from live (literally only on the 360 dashboard) I stay connected on the Xbox one dashboard....
  5. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Hello I know this has been asked numerous times , but can you add the project gopham racing series to the backwards compatibility list, as these are all time greats and definitely need to be added...
  6. Xbox Series X Backwards compatibility request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Backwards compatibility request: Hello Microsoft, if you see this, I want you to know that I feel like more Disney games should be added to Xbox Series X compatibility. I know that you are done putting backwards compatible games...
  7. Backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatability: Hello, just a quick question will we ever see, mercenaries 2, the saboteur and the godfather 2 be released as backwards compatible. Really hoping these games will to come to xbox one and series x...
  8. Request for Backwards compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for Backwards compatibility game: When the backwardscompatibility program comes back i would like Xenominer to be added to xbox stores f9f72fa7-f149-476f-ba06-c8515db92924
  9. N3 Backward compatible with Xbox Series X|S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    N3 Backward compatible with Xbox Series X|S: Where can I suggest a game to be Backwards compatible with xbox Series X|S In this case Ninety Nine Nights? Thanks! e3f1331a-d7e5-4919-abce-a5b05d90cbf9
  10. Sonic The Hedgehog (2006) for backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Sonic The Hedgehog (2006) for backward compatibility: Sonic The Hedgehog (2006) for backward compatibility I have heard that there are plans to bring back backwards compatible titles, can you confirm if this is true? And also. On the behalf of...