Backwards compatibility

Discus and support Backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I can’t log in to Xbox live on any backwards compatibility game. But I can log in just fine on Xbox one. I tried on multiple different Xbox’s and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Normal_User113, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Backwards compatibility

Hello I can’t log in to Xbox live on any backwards compatibility game. But I can log in just fine on Xbox one. I tried on multiple different Xbox’s and still no luck. I tried on series X one X one S and I even booted up my xbox360 and it just won’t let me sign in. So it can’t be a hardware issue. It says my credentials are wrong which I know they aren’t because I sign in no problem when I’m not using backwards compatibility. I tried hard reset I tried clearing local 360 storage and it still won’t let me play online. If anyone can help I’d appreciate it. I’ve been trying to figure this out for over a year. Thanks!!

:)

Normal_User113, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

5. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

Backwards compatibility

1. Backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility

2. Installing backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing backwards compatible games: Hi guys so I just brought a ton of 360 and one games most are backwards compatible to play on my series x my question is I noted with 360 ones you just need to put the disk in start the install...
  3. Remote play and backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play and backward compatibility: Does anyone know if or when it will be possible to stream backward compatible (original/Xbox 360) games with remote play? Would really like to get some Xbox 360 games working on my phone. Or...
  4. Can Call of duty finest hour and call of duty 2 big red one backwards compatibility for...

in XboX Insiders
    Can Call of duty finest hour and call of duty 2 big red one backwards compatibility for...: I want to play these games on my current Xbox because I no longer have a 360 or original. submitted by /u/BloodFerrets [link] [comments]
  5. Will call of duty finest hour and call of duty 2 big red one become backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will call of duty finest hour and call of duty 2 big red one become backwards compatible...: I want to play these two games on series x. I know a lot of people also want to as well, so im wondering if it might become true? 2f671867-a048-479a-9a40-794d096a4a70
  6. Plea for a a backwards compatibility addition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plea for a a backwards compatibility addition.: Alright I'm not going to exaggerate this but I'm a Playstation fanboy, I own a PS3 and PS4 and have played on the PS2, BUT I own a Xbox 360 and if you make MX VS ATV UNTAMED BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE...
  7. more Backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    more Backwards compatible games: so, i understand backwards compatible games already finished redoing the old games and emulating them onto the xbox one, but i was wondering if microsoft is ever going back to dig more up, like...
  8. Battlefield 3 HD Texture Pack Backwards Compatible on Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 HD Texture Pack Backwards Compatible on Series X?: Yesterday I contacted Official Xbox Support on Twitter to ask if the Battlefield 3 HD texture pack was backwards compatible on Xbox One/One X/Series X/S and they said it was. But I couldn't figure...
  9. Backwards Compatibility Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Request: I was wondering, as a Call of Duty Fan, if you guys would allow every other Call of Duty to be backwards compatible. Almost every Call of Duty is but there are 4 that are missing which is listed...
  10. Backwards Compat - Otogi: Myth of Demons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compat - Otogi: Myth of Demons: Can we have this game added to xbox, or PC? I played the demo so much as a child, but could never buy it. I would kill to play this now. 00104bb0-94d2-4220-94f4-c7bd0829af0c