Backwards compatibility

Discus and support Backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are they going to expand the number of backwards compatible games on the Xbox Series X? I’d really like to see Golden Axe Beast Rider added... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TLevel5, Jan 24, 2022.

1. TLevel5
    TLevel5 Guest

Backwards compatibility

Are they going to expand the number of backwards compatible games on the Xbox Series X? I’d really like to see Golden Axe Beast Rider added

:)

TLevel5, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

5. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

Backwards compatibility

1. Backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility

2. Backwards Compatible Tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Tab: Just seen a few new titles I didn't realize that were made backwards compatible like the older DOA titles and MK (2011). You guys are doing a good job with the progress of making XBOX gaming fun...
  3. Backwards Compatibility - Suggestion (?)

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards Compatibility - Suggestion (?): I'm just curious if games are still currently being added to the backwards compatibility catalogue, and if suggestions may ever be considered? For several years I've wanted to see two specific...
  4. Backwards compatible gaming suggestion and question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible gaming suggestion and question: Hello there, I was wondering if we will see test drive unlimited and test drive unlimited 2 for backwards compatible games.?If that was not known as of yet as an idea can that be a suggestion for...
  5. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Helllo, I’m wondering if you guys take recommendations for new backwards compatibility or if you guys even still add to backwards compatibility but I have a really wanted request for you guy. I...
  6. Xbox 360 Live Matchmaking Broken! (Issue Since 2018) - Also Affects Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live Matchmaking Broken! (Issue Since 2018) - Also Affects Backwards Compatibility: For those of you who are currently unaware the real reason why you cannot find any lobbies on older Call of Duty games prior to Black Ops 2 is because the matchmaking servers are broken. This...
  7. Xbox Series X|S backwards compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X|S backwards compatibility issues: I believe that when the new generation consoles Xbox Series X|S was to be backwards compatible all the way back to the original Xbox.... and yet it falls WAY short of that. It is only backwards...
  8. Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...: Can we please get a backwards compatible superman returns for Xbox consoles, its one of the OG games on 360 and quite fun despite what critics say, please Microsoft do whatever you can to make...
  9. Why do i keep getting disconnect while playing 360 backwards compatibility games on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i keep getting disconnect while playing 360 backwards compatibility games on the...: Why do i keep getting disconnect while playing 360 backwards compatibility games on the xbox 360 emulator, but my xbox series s stays connected to xbox live, it is so frustrating as am playing...
  10. Backward compatible games won't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Backward compatible games won't connect to xbox live: Hello, I recently reinstalled Gears of War 2 on my xbox series s but I'm unable to play it. When I get to the main menu in Gears 2 a window prompts me to download my profile, but when I click on...