Backwards compatibility

Discus and support Backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will more games become backwards compatible? Because Xbox should work on adding more original and 360 xbox games to be backwards compatible. I think... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Kapitan, Aug 6, 2022 at 4:33 AM.

1. Jack Kapitan
    Jack Kapitan Guest

Backwards compatibility

Will more games become backwards compatible? Because Xbox should work on adding more original and 360 xbox games to be backwards compatible. I think they should make Halo 2 and 3 Backwards compatible at least.

:)

Jack Kapitan, Aug 6, 2022 at 4:33 AM
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

5. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

Backwards compatibility

1. Backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility

2. Add more backwards compatible games from 360

in XboX Insiders
    Add more backwards compatible games from 360: Please add need for speed carbon to Xbox one and Series X/S please! I really love this game and it’s very beloved by a lot of racing gamers. [Need for Speed carbon]...
  3. Can Spider-Man 3 PLEASE be made backwards compatible with the Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Spider-Man 3 PLEASE be made backwards compatible with the Xbox One?: I tried looking for the backwards compatible game vote as I used to do it for MW2 and others, but it's gone. I finally got my hands on this game after 10+ years and it sucks booting up my 360...
  4. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with Xbox 360 specific game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with Xbox 360 specific game: Hello I was wondering if the game Namco Museum Virtual Arcade on Xbox 360 (disc/physical version) is compatible with the Xbox One / S / X and The Series S / X ? I know Microsoft sell those games...
  5. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: So, after purchasing the old legacy of kain series on PC and discovering they are all borderline unplayable if you can even get them to launch is there any way, we could get this series back on...
  6. Backwards Compatibility game wish.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility game wish.: WORMS 3D Please can someone clarify is there any chance this game could become backwards compatible. It was so enjoyable with friends and I feel it’s really held it’s own and can still be very...
  7. Iron Brigade backwards compatibility server issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iron Brigade backwards compatibility server issues: iron brigade servers are disconnecting me from my nephews games, I don't know if this is a backwards compatibility issue but it is getting to be very frustrating considering I bought the DLC for...
  8. Backwards compatible game isn’t working error code (0x87e10024)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game isn’t working error code (0x87e10024): I bought the game Batman Arkham asylum for the Xbox 360 and when I put the game disc in my Xbox one s it said it had trouble verifying the disc and showed the error code 0x87e10024....
  9. Xbox backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility: I recently got transformers war for cybertron to replay it but when I put in nothing happened when I pressed the disk icon it showed up “sorry, this game isn’t playable here for a list of original...
  10. Is bo2 disc backwards compatible on Xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is bo2 disc backwards compatible on Xbox series x?: I just bought the series x yesterday and have been in the process of reinstalling all my games from my Xbox one. But in my games and apps I don’t see bo2. When I insert the disc there is no pop up...