Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One.

Discus and support Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I created an Xbox 360 cloud save on my Xbox One console and I have no way of playing through cloud on my Xbox 360 console. I get the error message:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kazagh, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Kazagh
    Kazagh Guest

I created an Xbox 360 cloud save on my Xbox One console and I have no way of playing through cloud on my Xbox 360 console. I get the error message: "This item is being used on another Xbox. To get it, sign in to the Xbox you played on last and upload the
    item to the cloud." How can I do this when Xbox One offers no tools to mess with the Xbox 360 cloud? Is there a fix to this whatsoever or am I just screwed?

:)

Kazagh, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Theory of Game Win User

360 Emulator Saved Progress (Fallout 3)

Shouldn't be an issue. Uploading the save to the cloud storage is the way to access them on the Xbox One - a USB will not work for the backwards compatibility.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

Is there a way to transfer the storage info from Xbox 360 to Xbox One?

Hey there AzarDaRazar,

For some games it's possible if he's playing the Backward Compatible version. For newer games It's up to the publishers to allow it and create a feature or a way to transfer those saves. Unfortunately not many games have a feature like that. So for the Backward
    Compatible titles, you'll just need to move the save game into the cloud storage and then sign in on the Xbox One console using the same profile that has the save in cloud storage. Here's how to do that.

Xbox Cloud Storage
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Cloud saves with one month free trial

Hi Liamjf,

You can use the cloud storage for xbox 360 to save your files on but after gold ends you can't acces them anymore but if the game is backwards compatible on the one you can use the cloud storage for free no gold required so you need gold on the 360 to use
    the cloud but not on the one
  5. Hoveringpie Win User

Transferring data from 360 to One for future?

Save all your saves on the Xbox 360 to the cloud in the storage menu. Backwards compatibility is still in its infant stages and not available to the general public yet any way without a preview program membership.

You cannot transfer games unless they have been made for backwards compatibility, and then if they are you will be offered the chance to download them on your Xbox one.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Cloud Storage is not available Status code: 0x80070525

Hello Coolz!

That is correct moving your game progression to the Cloud Saved Storage is the only way to be able to continue your games progress from your Xbox One as long as it is Backwards Compatible.

Thanks for reaching out!
Thema:

1. Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Backwards compatible cloud

2. Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?: The first supreme commander that was released in 2007 was the best strategy game I played on xbox 360 if supreme commander 2 is backward compatibility to the Xbox one, why not the first one?...
  3. Xbox One Backwards Compatible Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatible Request: At the moment the back compat programm is on hold. The teams working on the feature for the Project Scarlett. 0d64604b-f3cc-4cde-b67a-81c93bccd9b3
  4. Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible: At some point I bought Altered Beast to play some nostalgic gaming. Probably years ago when I still had my 360. Anyway about a month ago, I booted it up via backwards compatibility on my One and...
  5. Backwards compatibility and cloud services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility and cloud services: When trying the new lego batman 2 both my stock pad and elite pad had the same problem with reversed analog stick s where you are moving on the right analog stick with the left stick as look while...
  6. Dark Souls Original Xbox One Backwards Compatible Cloud Items Pending Upload Fix!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls Original Xbox One Backwards Compatible Cloud Items Pending Upload Fix!: Im sure some of you have gotten the Item Upload Pending for Dark Souls Original on Xbox One, well I finally found a fix for this on January 18th 2019 1:30am! I have not seen any fix on this as of...
  7. Cloud storage on backwards compatible (Mass Effect 2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage on backwards compatible (Mass Effect 2): I’ve been trying to start a new game of Mass Effect 2 on backward compatibility by transferring my character from ME1, however after reaching the first point when I have to pick a storage device...
  8. Saved Cloud data with Backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved Cloud data with Backwards compatability: Whenever I try and play, I get the error of: "Items on another Xbox are waiting to be uploaded for this game or app. To use cloud storage, sign in to the Xbox you last played on and upload the...
  9. Cloud not working on xb1 backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud not working on xb1 backward compatibility: When I play a 360 game on the xb1 it's says I have logged in but it resets all my data so I can't play mp debe88c7-9aed-4351-a0ce-c352f4a1bd4d
  10. Cloud Saves : Backward Compatibility : Syncing issues between Xbox One and XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves : Backward Compatibility : Syncing issues between Xbox One and XBox 360: Hello, I am enjoying using the backward compatibility feature on my Xbox One console to play Xbox 360 games. The only option when playing backward compatible games is to save to Cloud storage....