backwards compatible crossplay ?

Discus and support backwards compatible crossplay ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have purchased an xbox 360 game for my xbox one and have been playing with the online mode of the game. Will i be placed in lobbies with people... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xEpisteme, Feb 23, 2021.

1. xEpisteme
    xEpisteme Guest

i have purchased an xbox 360 game for my xbox one and have been playing with the online mode of the game. Will i be placed in lobbies with people playing on 360 or will it only be people playing on xbox one ?

:)

xEpisteme, Feb 23, 2021
  2. AdamKronus Win User

Microsoft & Nintendo Partnership

GamePass on Switch? I think it's real, but I still can not think of how this will work ... Crossplay? Backward compatibility games? Only the exclusive ones?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

You will be playing on Xbox 360 servers, so as Obsessive Power stated, you could be playing with anyone on Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Seriers X|S
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

When you run a 360 game on an an Xbox One or a Series X|S console, the game doesn't know what machine it is running on, only that it's a 360 game.

This means that you could be playing someone on any Xbox console. There is no way to play just one set of users.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox360

World of Tanks will also allow you to play crossplay between Xbox 360 & Xbox One players. It's probably the only game that is not backward compatible that allows play between both consoles.
  6. J0hnsta115 Win User

Xbox one life cycle

Microsoft has stated their end goal is not to push hardware on people, and having crossplay/backwards compatibility is a crucial part of their new subscription focused model, so i think that games will become increasingly less optimized for the original
    console, but it will likely still work for a long period of time before they move on.
Thema:

1. backwards compatible crossplay ? - Similar Threads - backwards compatible crossplay

2. Will more games be added to backwards compatibility for Xbox One and Series X/S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will more games be added to backwards compatibility for Xbox One and Series X/S?: I really want to play Max Payne 3 on Xbox One. f4390eee-218f-4ba5-8b94-e93dfea5965a
  3. Backwards Compatible DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible DLC: So i’ve recently found out the things I once bought on 360 are not showing up on my xbox one, after some research I have figured out I have to go on my 360 console and put those save files through...
  4. WE NEED MORE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WE NEED MORE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE GAMES: I have the series x since Christmas and I was hoping for more backward compatible games like the harry potter games, crash bandicoot, Spyro, project zero, or many games that everyone loves, my...
  5. Backwards Compatibility (MK9)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility (MK9): I know there used to be a site for suggesting games but recently I am pretty sure its gone. But Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) is probably the best game in the franchise and its definetely my favorite...
  6. Make Medal of Honor (2010) and Medal of Honor Warfighter Backwards Compatible on Xbox One...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Medal of Honor (2010) and Medal of Honor Warfighter Backwards Compatible on Xbox One...: Hi everyone, I'm sure many gamers enjoyed the Medal of Honor (2010) reboot when it was released 10 years ago and it's sequel Warfighter, to this day I still consider them to be amazing story...
  7. Xbox One Backwards Compatible Game Suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatible Game Suggestions: I have a couple of Xbox 360 that should be added to the xbox one backwards compatible list which are Sega Superstars Tennis, Sonic And Sega All Stars Racing With Banjo And Kazooie, Sonic The...
  8. Backwards Compat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compat: Please Make Flatout Ultimate Carnage Backwards Compatible i beg <: ) 3a00f66e-e2fd-4c80-83f7-468a9513af08
  9. Can't purchase DLC on a backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase DLC on a backwards compatible game: I would like to purchase a dlc for an Xbox 360 game (Left 4 Dead 2) I have on my Xbox one. When I go to purchase it in-game it requires me to add billing address in the US but I'm in the UK and...
  10. How to put out a backward compatibility request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to put out a backward compatibility request?: I recently found out that since Xbox Series X is out, Microsoft are doing backwards compatible games again, but i have no idea if i have to do something particular or just send them an email?...