Backwards compatible discs don't work in my xbox one

Discus and support Backwards compatible discs don't work in my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Every time I put an Xbox 360 backwards compatible disc into my Xbox One it doesn't pop up on the screen and the Xbox doesn't respond to me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tR AcTiV, Aug 13, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

1. tR AcTiV
    tR AcTiV Guest

Hello! Every time I put an Xbox 360 backwards compatible disc into my Xbox One it doesn't pop up on the screen and the Xbox doesn't respond to me putting the disc in, making it so I cannot play the game even clicking on it in my games and apps just pops
    up with a message saying 'insert the disc' as though it isn't even in my Xbox. I have tried power cycling, resetting the Xbox without removing games and apps and also switching startup modes and nothing works. Would really appreciate anybody's help.

Thanks.

:)

Thema:

1. Backwards compatible discs don't work in my xbox one - Similar Threads - Backwards compatible discs

2. Xbox one won’t play backwards compatibility discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t play backwards compatibility discs: hello so my xbox one will not play any of my xbox 360 discs that are backwards compatible. However it plays regular dvds and all of my blue-rays and xbox one games....
  3. Backward compatability of Fallout 3 disc on Xbox one. X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backward compatability of Fallout 3 disc on Xbox one. X: Says disc is not compatable,yet on list of backward compatable. This is on the One X. Also other discs only partially. Install, then stop. I am attempting to install offline....
  4. Backwards compatability disc exlusives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatability disc exlusives: Hello, I was just wondering if backwards compatibility games that require a disc will ever be able to purchased and downloaded in the store? I would specifically like to download and play...
  5. Unable to play backwards compatible discs offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play backwards compatible discs offline: So I have both Fable 2 and Skate 3 on disc and both are installed on my Xbox but whenever I try to play them when my dorms WiFi is down it won't read the discs. When I try to play it the disc I...
  6. Skate3: Backward compatibility issue: skate3 360 disc can not be played on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate3: Backward compatibility issue: skate3 360 disc can not be played on xbox one: Hi, i have an issue starting skate 3 (disc xbox360 classics, ean 5035224111589). When i start the game it directly says "the game cannot be played" error code (0x8082000c). What can i do? Cheers...
  7. Mass effect 3 Backward compatibility Please insert disc 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass effect 3 Backward compatibility Please insert disc 2: As it says in the subject i'm trying to play mass effect 3 on Xbox one and when i try to do the first n7 mission Traynor gives it says please insert disc 2 but when i do it says the disc is not...
  8. xbox one x backwards compatibility not working/disc scratched message/app crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one x backwards compatibility not working/disc scratched message/app crashes: I tried for the first time to play a backwards compatible game on xbox one x (Ninja Gaiden Black/Castlevania Lords of Shadow). When I insert the disc, nothing happens. I'm also experiencing "disc...
  9. backwards compatibility of xbox 360 games on xbox one on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatibility of xbox 360 games on xbox one on disc: I got loads of xbox 360 games on cd rom disc and they are not working for backwards compatibility even though these games are on the official list of backwards compatible games. What is wrong? I...
  10. Halo 3 Backwards Compatibly Disc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 Backwards Compatibly Disc not working: Helllo, I've recently bought Halo 3, With the 2 Essentials Disc's in it. When I put the first Essentials Disc in it it says "You cant play this game (for a list of Xbox 360 games that you can...