Backwards Compatible Game bought digital not showing as owned

Discus and support Backwards Compatible Game bought digital not showing as owned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i just bought two backwards compatible games on the xbox store on my one and they installed but when I tried to play them, it shows the screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CliftonWarter, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Backwards Compatible Game bought digital not showing as owned

So i just bought two backwards compatible games on the xbox store on my one and they installed but when I tried to play them, it shows the screen saying the person who owns it needs to sign in. I went through the troubleshooting and no luck. The purchases show in my order history but the store is showing I need to buy them even though I already did. How do I fix this to where it shows that I bought the games so I can play them. It does show in my order history.

:)

CliftonWarter, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can I access my Xbox 360 content on my new series s

Anything you bought digitally should show under your Games and Apps as ready to install. If you own any of the games on disc, you would have to use the disc which is why they won't show on their own.

Any games that are not showing, may not be backwards compatible. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compatibility
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Backwards compatible games requiring re-purchase on Xbox One?

Hi,

All of the games you purchased previously for Xbox 360 and are
    Backwards compatible
    should show on your account. If a digital Xbox 360 game you owned digitally is not on the BC list it won't show as available to download.

If your achievements for a game are not showing on your account then you must have played it using a different account. Same would be true for a purchased game. If it's not there you probably bought it with either a different account or you had the disc
    version of the game.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Suddenly got 6 360-games and 3 others listed on my brand new X1 - how did that happend?

Any digital copies of 360 games that you own will automatically show on your ready to install list if they are made backwards compatible.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

can't find old xbox 360 purchases

if you sign in with the account on your xbox one that bought the games digitally any backwards compatible games would automatically show up in the ready to install section under my games and apps.

another place you can see what games your account has the license for is if you sign into account.xbox.com and go to my games at the top of the screen there should be a place that you can sort the games by type of system (Xbox one, PC, Xbox 360) if you click
    on Xbox 360 it will show you any 360 games that your account owns digitally. Then you can go to https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games and check to see if any of them are on the backwards compatibility list
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

COD: MW Bundle missing from store how to download after purchase?

Any backwards compatible game that is bought digitally will show up in the ready to install section on the xbox one as long as you are signed in with the account that purchased the game or the console is set as that profiles home console.
Thema:

Backwards Compatible Game bought digital not showing as owned

1. Backwards Compatible Game bought digital not showing as owned - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatible Game

2. Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible: Hello Fellow Xbox Gamers, Would y'all wish that Xbox 360 Kinect Games be Backwards Compatible for Xbox One as a Future Update for those who had/have an Xbox One Kinect? Well I'm starting a...
  3. Please add more backwards compatibly games.

in XboX Insiders
    Please add more backwards compatibly games.: Like the Fear Series submitted by /u/hawkeye4002 [link] [comments]
  4. Who else would like more games on the 360 to be backwards compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Who else would like more games on the 360 to be backwards compatible?: I have a few games I would like added to the list such as Bakugan Battle Brawlers as it was a childhood favourite. I would like to hear your ideas submitted by /u/TheBeastBond [link] [comments]
  5. No backwards compatible games launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No backwards compatible games launching: Hi, everytime I try to launch a x360/original game im met with a black screen. I’ve done several hard resets, reinstalled the games and also moved them to an external storage device. i’m on a...
  6. Backwards compatible games I purchase are not showing up as owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games I purchase are not showing up as owned games: I purchased two 360 games on my xbox one s this morning and they auto installed but when I went to play them the error came up that I didnt own the liscences. Followed all the trouble shooting...
  7. Backwards Compatible Game Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Game Request: Hello Microsoft. I was wondering if there was any chance we could still be able to request backwards compatible game since the new consoles are finally out, if so there are three games that I...
  8. Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one: What's the holdup. It's been way too long. Please continue making more backwards compatible games for xbox one and series x/s. The community would like you to do so....
  9. Backwards compatible game request!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game request!: Please please pleaseeeee can Guantlet: Dark Legacy for the original xbox be added to backwards compatibiliy?! f1f06a44-af23-4626-9c62-758e70d10f51
  10. Series X: “Last played on a different console” on Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X: “Last played on a different console” on Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games: This is a really annoying problem that is both persistent and super aggravating. I’m playing Dragon Age: Origins on my XBox Series X via backwards compatibility (Xbox 360), and almost every time...