Backwards compatible game isn’t working error code (0x87e10024)

Discus and support Backwards compatible game isn’t working error code (0x87e10024) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game Batman Arkham asylum for the Xbox 360 and when I put the game disc in my Xbox one s it said it had trouble verifying the disc and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cheese5150, Jul 25, 2022.

1. cheese5150
    cheese5150 Guest

I bought the game Batman Arkham asylum for the Xbox 360 and when I put the game disc in my Xbox one s it said it had trouble verifying the disc and showed the error code

0x87e10024.

:)

cheese5150, Jul 25, 2022
  2. cheese5150 Win User

Thanks for the response. This was also a very quick answer thank you very much.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You're welcome mate!
    Take care in the meantime and happy gaming!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Cheese5150

Arkham asylum for the Xbox 360 is not a backwards compatible title.
    The only backwards compatible title is Arkham origins

This means the title can't be played on Xbox one and newer consoles :c
    But as far as I know Asylum have a remaster for Xbox one
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/batman-arkham-...

If you recently purchased this title and you are able to return it, the best option for you is do it.

Hope everything's more clear now, but if you have further questions feel free to ask
    Greetings from another Microsoft user
  5. Schonhorst Win User

Gift card

I`ve tried to redeem it at my xbox, my pc and my iPhone. there Isn`t any error codes
  6. CTD Nightwing Win User

Rainbow six vegas 1 & 2 codes sind angekommen nur funktioniert einer nicht !!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I have the same problem with Rainbow Six Vegas 2. When I enter the code it says Error and that my code isn´t correct.
Thema:

1. Backwards compatible game isn’t working error code (0x87e10024) - Similar Threads - Backwards compatible game

2. Xbox one steering wheel support with backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one steering wheel support with backwards compatible games: Will my Logitech g920 function with backwards compatible games such as crazy taxi and split second? This is on the Xbox one. 7fef9f20-3cc9-4cd3-95ce-bb2f7b31d9f2
  3. What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?: Hello. I recently bought Call of Duty: Finest Hour (Original XBOX version) disk from Amazon. Since I do not own an original XBOX console, I really badly wanted to try it out on my XBOX 360 S. I...
  4. Add more backwards compatible games from 360

in XboX Insiders
    Add more backwards compatible games from 360: Please add need for speed carbon to Xbox one and Series X/S please! I really love this game and it’s very beloved by a lot of racing gamers. [Need for Speed carbon]...
  5. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with Xbox 360 specific game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with Xbox 360 specific game: Hello I was wondering if the game Namco Museum Virtual Arcade on Xbox 360 (disc/physical version) is compatible with the Xbox One / S / X and The Series S / X ? I know Microsoft sell those games...
  6. Backwards Compatibility game wish.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility game wish.: WORMS 3D Please can someone clarify is there any chance this game could become backwards compatible. It was so enjoyable with friends and I feel it’s really held it’s own and can still be very...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games: I'm having an issue where I can't access Xbox Live for X360 games while using my Xbox One. I've followed many of the threads from the past 4 years about this issue, most recently this one, as well...
  8. Does Xbox 360 backwards compatibility support any Xbox original hit man games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox 360 backwards compatibility support any Xbox original hit man games?: Wanted to play some old hit man games on my 360 and I don’t know if Xbox 360 backwards compatibility supports those games 2a3fc12b-3138-4338-ab4d-e72e4bc86638
  9. Kinect Games Backward Compatible - KINECT ADVENTURES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Games Backward Compatible - KINECT ADVENTURES: As there are no new Kinect games coming out for the Xbox One why are the good old Xbox 360 Kinect games not being made backward compatible? Kinect Sports Rivals is fun....but Kinect Sports 1 and...
  10. Please make The Simpsons Game Backward Compatible

in XboX Insiders
    Please make The Simpsons Game Backward Compatible: God, id do unthinkable things to be able to play this on a xbox one console, please make it happen submitted by /u/FigureFan01 [link] [comments]