Backwards compatible game request!

Discus and support Backwards compatible game request! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please please pleaseeeee can Guantlet: Dark Legacy for the original xbox be added to backwards compatibiliy?! f1f06a44-af23-4626-9c62-758e70d10f51 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brobafett24, Mar 26, 2021.

1. brobafett24
    brobafett24 Guest

Please please pleaseeeee can Guantlet: Dark Legacy for the original xbox be added to backwards compatibiliy?!

:)

brobafett24, Mar 26, 2021
  2. YouTubeT1C3 Win User

Can we have Aliens vs Predator backwards compatible?

The list of backwards compatible games are listed below:

Backwards compatible games

I'm sure there will be a support link posted for request.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox 360 backwards compatible games won't start on Xbox one s

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. At this time, Xbox is no longer taking suggestions for the list of backwards compatible games. The games that are listed on our

360 Backward Compatible Available Games
    list are the only ones that we have currently. The only way at this time to request your games for backwards compatibility is to contact the developer of the games directly and request that they do so.

I hope this helps out.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

grand theft auto vice city

Hello Travis,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Microsoft already has a list of games that are becoming backward compatible. they had a voting system in place to recommend different games. Unfortunately, that system is no longer in place. To request backward compatible
    games now you will need to get with the developer of the game and request it with them. As they are ultimately responsible for allowing games to become backward compatible.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DarthRaitu Win User

Not All Games With Gold Backwards Compatible?

Hey Brotuulaan,

In response to your query, games with gold titles that were released before the backwards compatibility was announced will not be available as of yet. All games with gold titles released after backwards compatibility was announced have been backwards compatible,
    and will continue to be backwards compatible.

Keep an eye on the official page for updates:
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
    and for ease of access, here's an alphabetical list of available games:

www.xbox.com/.../available-games

Microsoft are currently working with the community, and looking at the highest rated requests that come in for backwards compatibility games to become available. If you wish to submit a request for a specific game, you can do so here:
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../298503-game-request

I hope this has helped in some way, though please ask any questions you want if you wish to clarify anything.

Take care

-
  6. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

backward compat. request

Thema:

1. Backwards compatible game request! - Similar Threads - Backwards compatible game

2. Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible: Hello Fellow Xbox Gamers, Would y'all wish that Xbox 360 Kinect Games be Backwards Compatible for Xbox One as a Future Update for those who had/have an Xbox One Kinect? Well I'm starting a...
  3. Please add more backwards compatibly games.

in XboX Insiders
    Please add more backwards compatibly games.: Like the Fear Series submitted by /u/hawkeye4002 [link] [comments]
  4. Who else would like more games on the 360 to be backwards compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Who else would like more games on the 360 to be backwards compatible?: I have a few games I would like added to the list such as Bakugan Battle Brawlers as it was a childhood favourite. I would like to hear your ideas submitted by /u/TheBeastBond [link] [comments]
  5. No backwards compatible games launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No backwards compatible games launching: Hi, everytime I try to launch a x360/original game im met with a black screen. I’ve done several hard resets, reinstalled the games and also moved them to an external storage device. i’m on a...
  6. Backwards compatible games I purchase are not showing up as owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games I purchase are not showing up as owned games: I purchased two 360 games on my xbox one s this morning and they auto installed but when I went to play them the error came up that I didnt own the liscences. Followed all the trouble shooting...
  7. Backwards Compatible Game bought digital not showing as owned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatible Game bought digital not showing as owned: So i just bought two backwards compatible games on the xbox store on my one and they installed but when I tried to play them, it shows the screen saying the person who owns it needs to sign in. I...
  8. Backwards Compatible Game Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Game Request: Hello Microsoft. I was wondering if there was any chance we could still be able to request backwards compatible game since the new consoles are finally out, if so there are three games that I...
  9. Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one: What's the holdup. It's been way too long. Please continue making more backwards compatible games for xbox one and series x/s. The community would like you to do so....
  10. Series X: “Last played on a different console” on Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X: “Last played on a different console” on Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games: This is a really annoying problem that is both persistent and super aggravating. I’m playing Dragon Age: Origins on my XBox Series X via backwards compatibility (Xbox 360), and almost every time...