Backwards compatible games are more interesting than 8k

Discus and support Backwards compatible games are more interesting than 8k in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’d like to play Star Wars: Obi-Wan. Please add a comment below with the game(s) you’d like to be made backwards compatible.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ownedeveryxbox, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Backwards compatible games are more interesting than 8k

I’d like to play Star Wars: Obi-Wan.

Please add a comment below with the game(s) you’d like to be made backwards compatible.

:)

Ownedeveryxbox, Mar 5, 2021
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

X-Box One X or wait till Holiday 2020 for new console

I'd wait. The new console is supposed to support 8k as well as 4k and the whole nine yards of everything. More than likely every Xbox One game and all the previously backwards compatible games will be playable on the new generation system... so wait it out
    and maybe get some new games in the meantime!
  3. Daft Badger Win User

preview member for backwards compatibility

There's more to being in the preview program than backwards compatibility.

Backwards compatibility is released to everyone sometime in November.
  4. Italo Aguiar Win User

Backwards compatability

I think backward compatibility depends more on the game developer than on Microsoft.
  5. Oraclea Win User

cartoon network punch time explosion

Hi, note that many factors go into determining what games become backward compatible, such as fan demand, publisher involvement and schedule, and licensing information. My strongest recommendation would be to reach out to the publisher of the game and let
    them know you are interested in seeing it become backward compatible. For more information on backward compatibility, I'd refer you to the following article: https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Need more backwards compatible games

Hi there,

That would be more of a question for the game developer as they have more to do with what games become backward compatible than Microsoft.
Thema:

Backwards compatible games are more interesting than 8k

1. Backwards compatible games are more interesting than 8k - Similar Threads - Backwards compatible games

2. Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible: Hello Fellow Xbox Gamers, Would y'all wish that Xbox 360 Kinect Games be Backwards Compatible for Xbox One as a Future Update for those who had/have an Xbox One Kinect? Well I'm starting a...
  3. Please add more backwards compatibly games.

in XboX Insiders
    Please add more backwards compatibly games.: Like the Fear Series submitted by /u/hawkeye4002 [link] [comments]
  4. Who else would like more games on the 360 to be backwards compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Who else would like more games on the 360 to be backwards compatible?: I have a few games I would like added to the list such as Bakugan Battle Brawlers as it was a childhood favourite. I would like to hear your ideas submitted by /u/TheBeastBond [link] [comments]
  5. No backwards compatible games launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No backwards compatible games launching: Hi, everytime I try to launch a x360/original game im met with a black screen. I’ve done several hard resets, reinstalled the games and also moved them to an external storage device. i’m on a...
  6. Backwards compatible games I purchase are not showing up as owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games I purchase are not showing up as owned games: I purchased two 360 games on my xbox one s this morning and they auto installed but when I went to play them the error came up that I didnt own the liscences. Followed all the trouble shooting...
  7. Backwards Compatible Game bought digital not showing as owned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatible Game bought digital not showing as owned: So i just bought two backwards compatible games on the xbox store on my one and they installed but when I tried to play them, it shows the screen saying the person who owns it needs to sign in. I...
  8. Backwards Compatible Game Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Game Request: Hello Microsoft. I was wondering if there was any chance we could still be able to request backwards compatible game since the new consoles are finally out, if so there are three games that I...
  9. Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one: What's the holdup. It's been way too long. Please continue making more backwards compatible games for xbox one and series x/s. The community would like you to do so....
  10. Backwards compatible game request!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game request!: Please please pleaseeeee can Guantlet: Dark Legacy for the original xbox be added to backwards compatibiliy?! f1f06a44-af23-4626-9c62-758e70d10f51