Backwards Compatible games more expensive in euros than pounds.

Discus and support Backwards Compatible games more expensive in euros than pounds. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hitman Blood Money recently became backwards compatible, and I'm confused as to why it says 11.99 pounds and then when I proceed to purchase it, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rickie G Rhymes571, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Backwards Compatible games more expensive in euros than pounds.

Hitman Blood Money recently became backwards compatible, and I'm confused as to why it says 11.99 pounds and then when I proceed to purchase it, the price changes to euro and it is now 19.99 euro. That's not a fair translation at
    all. It should be 14 euro max. Why does the price differ so much?

:)

Rickie G Rhymes571, Mar 7, 2018
  2. Xbox One and 4K output

800 Pounds mate, not euros. And clearly my standards for top of the line are not so expensive as yours. Why do you have so many expensive Televisions?

Fatalshock8912, Mar 7, 2018
  3. sheikhu28
    sheikhu28 Guest
    Xbox One Power Supply : Universal ?

Its more costly

$499 = Rs 31422

499 pounds = Rs 50624

499 Euros = Rs 42388

sheikhu28, Mar 7, 2018
  4. Backwards Compatible games more expensive in euros than pounds.

Hi there,

If you're seeing two different currencies there between euros and pounds, that usually points to a region mismatch where your Xbox account is set to a Xbox region (country) other than the country where you're currently living.

As far as price discrepancies between regions, we're afraid that prices and availability are subject to vary by region.

For further clarification on what you're seeing with the price for that content, we recommend reaching out to
    chat or phone support to explore your options on this.

Mister Cazador, Mar 8, 2018
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there,

If you're seeing two different currencies there between euros and pounds, that usually points to a region mismatch where your Xbox account is set to a Xbox region (country) other than the country where you're currently living.

As far as price discrepancies between regions, we're afraid that prices and availability are subject to vary by region.

For further clarification on what you're seeing with the price for that content, we recommend reaching out to
    chat or phone support to explore your options on this.
  6. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Xbox One and 4K output

800 Pounds mate, not euros. And clearly my standards for top of the line are not so expensive as yours. Why do you have so many expensive Televisions?
  7. PlatinumSpectre Win User

The Orange Box, 26.99. WTF?

Yeah no thanks... much rather keep the pound than have the euro.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

The many benefits of BC on the XB1

9. Daft Badger Win User

preview member for backwards compatibility

There's more to being in the preview program than backwards compatibility.

Backwards compatibility is released to everyone sometime in November.
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatible games more expensive in euros than pounds. - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatible games

2. Delisted backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delisted backward compatible games: Hi, I own a Xbox Series S and I would like to purchase three backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on my console: Prince of Persia (2008), Batman Arkham Origins and Jet Set Radio. Sadly, I have...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate, no backwards compatibility gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate, no backwards compatibility gold membership: Multiple games tell me i have no permission for online play, i have Ultimate and my xbox one games work online. Have cleared 360 local data, removed and downloaded my old profile again. My Xbox...
  4. I was wondering how do we request specific games for Backwards Compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering how do we request specific games for Backwards Compatibility?: I have seen someone said it will be available when project scarlet (Xbox series X) is come out. As now Series X is out, I was wondering where I can request games for backward compatibility. I want...
  5. Game pass ultimate and not letting me gain gold perks on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate and not letting me gain gold perks on backwards compatible games: A few days ago I lost my Xbox live subscription on Xbox one while playing a backwards compatible game. Since then I've paid my subscription but when ever I try play a backwards compatible game...
  6. I can’t play any backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play any backwards compatible game: I’ve tried everything to play Left 4 Dead 2 (not only this backwards compatible game) on Series X but whenever i start the game, it appears a window trying to recover my cloud data on Xbox 360 but...
  7. Xbox 360 game on backwards compatible not recognising game pass ultimate and not letting me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on backwards compatible not recognising game pass ultimate and not letting me...: My xbox 360 backwrds compatible are letting me play online after getting gamepass ultimate on xbox one. It keeps telling me to sign up for Xbox Live gold d49406e5-6709-41b9-a5d7-a336922d471c
  8. Guide menu won't show when playing backwards compatible Original Xbox game on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guide menu won't show when playing backwards compatible Original Xbox game on Series X: Hi all, I've been enjoying my new Series X and playing lots of different games to try out the backwards compatibility features. Mostly it's been great but I'm having an issue with one particular...
  9. Xbox Remote Play - Backwards Compatibility games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play - Backwards Compatibility games: Anyone know the current stance on backwards compatibility titles being available to stream via REMOTE play? Currently you can play these titles on the windows 10 companion app. Anyone know if this...
  10. Xbox Series S Backwards Compatibility with Disc Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S Backwards Compatibility with Disc Games: I'm looking into the new series x and s. I really don't need the extra features (or like the shape) of the x and would prefer the s, but lack of disc capability makes me nervous. I know digital...