Backwards Compatible Games Sign Me Out of Xbox Live Mid-Session But Only on My Xbox 360 Account

Discus and support Backwards Compatible Games Sign Me Out of Xbox Live Mid-Session But Only on My Xbox 360 Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play Black Ops 2 on my xbox one but everytime I'm in the middle of a zombies match with my friends, it disconnects my xbox 360 account from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayLegacy35, Jun 29, 2020.

1. JayLegacy35
    JayLegacy35 Guest

Backwards Compatible Games Sign Me Out of Xbox Live Mid-Session But Only on My Xbox 360 Account

I want to play Black Ops 2 on my xbox one but everytime I'm in the middle of a zombies match with my friends, it disconnects my xbox 360 account from xbox live while i remain in my xbox one party with my friends perfectly fine on my xbox one. It cannot be
    the internet because I stay in my xbox one party with perfect connection and it never happens with my xbox one games. I've also tried every internet method just in case and redownloaded my account multiple times even on multiple accounts but it never works.
    Can someone please help! I just wanna play Black Ops 2 again.

:)

JayLegacy35, Jun 29, 2020
  2. JayLegacy35 Win User

Nah, I have the game on disc. However, I was wondering if maybe it was cuz my xbox is really old at this point.
  3. Pain130798 Win User

that can happen if the game is not in your account, for example if you are using the game while using others persons profile, that can happen sometimes. or maybe if the other persons starts session using the Profile that has the game in other console
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox One X and 360

Hi Poseidon,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You can sign in to your current account that you have for your Xbox One X when it brings up to sign in to your Xbox 360 account. Signing in to the account will work and it will allow you to play the game afterwards. Currently,
    all it wants is for you to basically sign in once more through the '360 Dashboard' when playing a backwards compatible game on an Xbox One console.

Also, just a friendly reminder that we have only certain games that are backwards compatible to the Xbox One Console's. Here's the list: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

Just in case you would like to take a look here's the
    Xbox one backwards compatibility FAQ

Let us know if this helps.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In reference to your question, you will need to sign into the same account from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. The Xbox One will only play and read content that is Backwards
    Compatible.

Hope this helps.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

PLSE help a oldie//newbe--get old profile (avatar?) from my old 360 onto my new xbox 1

Thema:

1. Backwards Compatible Games Sign Me Out of Xbox Live Mid-Session But Only on My Xbox 360 Account - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatible Games

2. Backwards Compatible Games not connecting to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games not connecting to Xbox Live: I've logged onto my Xbox One today to play Borderlands 2 (xbox 360 edition) and I can't now connect to live once its loaded up. I have found many discussions on here and various different...
  3. I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.: https://imgur.com/a/pLZrTnu When you press yes, it opens up the 1's network page where nothing there reports any connection issue. submitted by /u/Igotbanned1738 [link] [comments]
  4. Backward compatable games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatable games: Whenever I try to play a 360 game it cannot connect to Xbox live, so I tried clearing the MAC address and deleting the profile but now I can't even download a profile anymore...
  5. Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible: I have the Hitman HD Trilogy for Xbox 360 which has two disks for Hitman: Blood Money and the other for Hitman HD Collection which is Contracts and Silent Assassin. Both of these disks are...
  6. Question about Xbox One Backwards Compatibility games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Xbox One Backwards Compatibility games: Hello I want to buy by the FF13 Trilogy on the xbox 360. But I heard that the trilogy is backwards compatibility. Does that mean that if I buy it on the 360 i can download it to the xbox one or do...
  7. Backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games: My 360 backwards compatible games won't connect to the internet i tried clearing the cache and now it wont redownload my profile does anyone have any solution for this?...
  8. Backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games: I dont know if you will read this or not but could you put "medal of honor rising son" on the backwards compatible list please? dadcfd6d-43d5-42cd-b3f4-e99b86561d6e
  9. Downloading and playing backwards compatible games from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading and playing backwards compatible games from Microsoft Store: Hello. I tried to download and play some games that were backwards compatible with my Xbox One S All-digital, but couldn't succeed to do anything. It said in the downloading Page in Microsoft...
  10. Can you make Disney/Pixar: Cars 2006 (which is the first Cars game) backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make Disney/Pixar: Cars 2006 (which is the first Cars game) backwards compatible?: So during this pandemic, I’ve had nothing to play but this game because there is no other game that connected to me like this one. Disney/Pixar Cars is a movie and a game that connected to many...