Backwards compatible games

Discus and support Backwards compatible games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do i purchase xbox360 games for my xbox1? 36f3aa99-1d43-4314-a16d-1fb7bde95145 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RabidRabbit341, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Backwards compatible games

How do i purchase xbox360 games for my xbox1?

:)

RabidRabbit341, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  3. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

4. Final Boss XII Win User

backwards compability for gta 5

5. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

6. Smwutches Win User

I bought a 360 game only to find out I can't play it on my Xbox ONE. The at the store lied to me.

Not all games are backwards compatible. If the game is not listed here it won't work. Backwards compatible games are being added all the time, but backwards
    compatibility is up to the publisher. So not all games will be made compatible.
Thema:

Backwards compatible games

1. Backwards compatible games - Similar Threads - Backwards compatible games

2. Far Cry 3 (Backwards compatible) Game difficulty resetting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 3 (Backwards compatible) Game difficulty resetting?: Summary: my far cry 3 save data difficulty has for some reason reset itself from "master" difficulty to "Survivor" and i really need to know how to make it go back to the hardest difficulty....
  3. Backwards compatible 360 games returning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible 360 games returning?: So i’m one that loves backwards compatiabilty, mainly going back and playing my old xbox 360 games i enjoyed so much but one thing that irkes me sometimes is not being able to play a game i love...
  4. Please I would love A backwards compatibility game to be added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please I would love A backwards compatibility game to be added: So i had purchased a 360 game Called, "The History Channel: Civil War – A Nation Divided" I didnt know there was certain games you could only buy for the xbox ones backwards compatibility. I had a...
  5. Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen: I cannot play any of my video clips I have created inside of backward compatible games. All that happens is the video starts buffering for a second, and then crashes my console to a black, blank...
  6. Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!: You now can use your Microsoft account balance to purchase Xbox 360/OG Xbox games on Xbox One! No more "Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel", you now can use your...
  7. Xbox one backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one backwards compatible game: So I own an xbox one s and I recently got an xbox 360 game (Call of duty: Black ops) from someone but i never owned an xbox 360, hence, I dont have an xbox 360 profile, which is required for...
  8. Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1: My son plays fallout on his xbox, previously on his 360 and now wants to play it on his xbox1 which the game is backwards compatible on. the problem is he is unable to get his xbox1 to find the...
  9. Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards: I dont see why we do not have the option to do this already but I think this addition will help alot of people out submitted by /u/Jack4901 [link] [comments]
  10. Cant download account on backwards compatible games 8015190A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download account on backwards compatible games 8015190A: My gamertag is A10 and i have a problem every time I load up a backwards compatible game on my account ill get the "disconnected from Xbox live" notification ill try to download my account it'll...