backwards compatible purchase

Discus and support backwards compatible purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am wanting to purchase destroy all humans for free with gold. However i do not have any billing infomation i can put into my xbox is there any other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyanHunt4, Jun 3, 2020.

1. RyanHunt4
    RyanHunt4 Guest

i am wanting to purchase destroy all humans for free with gold. However i do not have any billing infomation i can put into my xbox is there any other way i can purchase this game without putting anything in

-Ryan x

:)

RyanHunt4, Jun 3, 2020
  2. l Lord Sithis l Win User

What will make the next gen better for you?

BACKWARDS COMPATABILITY

gamerscore and purchases
  3. Smwutches Win User

I bought a Xbox Gift Card and for some reason my Xbox One isn't letting me choose my Microsoft Store Account to buy games

Are you trying to buy One games or backwards compatible games? The Microsoft account balance cannot be used to purchase backwards compatible content on the One.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Backwards comparability

If the Xbox 360 games you purchased are backwards compatible on Xbox One you will be able to play them.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

The link above will provide you with a list of games that are backwards compatible.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How to buy Oblivion for xbox one x ?

The One store/website have never been updated to work with the currency system for backwards compatible content. The only way to purchase backwards compatible games with the funds on your account is through a 360 console.

Oblivion is backwards compatible so it will work on the One X. You can view a list of backwards compatible games at https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games
  6. Smwutches Win User

Games bought digitally.

Currently, no. Even with the current phase of backwards compatibility, those games are not backwards compatible yet. So you would need to purchase the Xbox One version if you want to play them. As far as in the future, it depends on whether or not the games
    are made backwards compatible.
Thema:

1. backwards compatible purchase - Similar Threads - backwards compatible purchase

2. Cannot purchase backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase backwards compatible game: Earlier this year I had tried purchasing left 4 dead 2. I've already owned the game before, and after lengthy discussions with xbox support - they said they didn't see the item on my account. So I...
  3. Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!: You now can use your Microsoft account balance to purchase Xbox 360/OG Xbox games on Xbox One! No more "Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel", you now can use your...
  4. Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards: I dont see why we do not have the option to do this already but I think this addition will help alot of people out submitted by /u/Jack4901 [link] [comments]
  5. Can't purchase backwards compatible games

in XboX Insiders
    Can't purchase backwards compatible games: Foe the past 2 weeks I have been trying to purchase backwards compatible games and I receive the following error message: "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try...
  6. Xbox ONE backwards compatibility but now option to purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ONE backwards compatibility but now option to purchase: I found an irritating bug that prevented me from buying an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox ONE, although the game is compatible it is not possible to purchase it on the Xbox ONE. A Microsoft support...
  7. I cannot purchase backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase backwards compatible games.: I have tried multiple times over multiple months to purchase some backwards compatible games. On my xbox one, my pc, and my phone i have tried and failed. I have updated my payment info multiple...
  8. Cannot purchase ANY Xbox 360 backward compatible game on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase ANY Xbox 360 backward compatible game on Xbox One: Have had this problem since Saturday, I've reached out on multiple platforms to Xbox/Microsoft Support with no success. Every time I attempt to purchase an Xbox 360 backward compatible game, I...
  9. Purchasing add-ons for a backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing add-ons for a backwards compatible game: I’m attempting to purchase add-ons for Fallout New Vegas but when I do on my Xbox One console an error message occurs and says that the purchase cannot go through. When I try to do the same thing...
  10. can't purchase a backwards compatible game through the Xbox website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't purchase a backwards compatible game through the Xbox website: So ive been dying to play this game called Ruse. I've searched it on my Xbox one and founded out that i can only purchase it on either a Xbox 360 or xbox.com. since i no longer have my 360, i...