Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

Discus and support Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jizzabella69, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Jizzabella69
    Jizzabella69 Guest

Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

Hello Bill Gates & Co,

May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4. Also, we have already tried to pay for Beatles songs on Rockband 4 but this isn't
    even on there! It's also not available to purchase as a Xbox one game so the 360 game is all we have.

Kind Regards

(A Rockband Fan)

[mod removed- personal information]

:)

Jizzabella69, Sep 2, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

As mentioned above there will be no more backwards compatibilty for the One. They are focusing on Scarlett so it may be backwards compatible there.
  3. Fos Win User

4. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

I suggest you take care of your 360 because that's going to be only way to play that game for now.... I personally have left my 360 connected and ready to play any game im in the mood for that is not backwards compatible.... And honestly i still have a
    great time playing the 360 from time to time!!!
  5. Azariah II Win User

Make Need for speed Prostreet backwards compatible? please

Please make this game backwards compatible I beg of you I've been craving to play my childhood racing game
  6. Sniperstyle75 Win User

Dead or Live 5 ultimate

Why are you guys requesting so many 360 games now after microsoft announced that they will no longer be new backwards compatible games coming to xbox one?
    Thanks for the heads up. I was not aware this past June was the final list of backward compatible games. Guess I'm keeping my 360 for a while longer. Still love playing it!.
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatible Request

2. Backwards compatible request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible request: How can I submit a game for backwards compatibility request. If this is the way then i request The Simpson’s game from 2007 not the hit and run version but the free roam type one. Please and thank...
  3. Xbox Backward Compatibility request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backward Compatibility request: Microsoft, if you are reading this. I have noticed the Xbox one games in general, have been lacking in marvel games compared to the 360 or original. I believe with the increasing popularity in the...
  4. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Request: Hey Microsoft! If you’re reading this then I’m thankful for your time. I’m requesting a game for backwards compatibility, and I’m aware that both parties Microsoft, and the developer have to agree...
  5. Xbox Backwards compatibility request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backwards compatibility request: Hello, I doubt this will be read but whatever. I enjoyed playing the older WWE games and was curious if anything from WWE'12 thru WWE 2k14 could be added to the list of backwards compatible games....
  6. Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?: There's two games I've been wanting backwards compatible for years now, and no idea if it's possible to still get requests heard. The first title I'm shocked that has never been made is Beautiful...
  7. Backward compatibility request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility request: Please bring Adventure Time ETDBIDK to Xbox One's backward compatibility list. I used to play a lot this on 360 and really want to see it on One X 35ef0611-204b-43a9-9fea-6780245599f9
  8. Backwards Compatibility Requests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Requests: Will The old LOTR games ever be backwards compatible from the original xbox such as The two towers or the return of the king or even the lord of the rings third age, and even the lego lord of the...
  9. [Request] Project Zero for backward compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Request] Project Zero for backward compatibility: I want to suggest to add to the backward compatibility this two great horror games: Project Zero https://www.3djuegos.com/31522/project-zero/ Project Zero 2: Crimson Butterfly...
  10. Backwards compatibility requests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility requests: Ok xbox, i have one request for a backwards compatible game. Mortal Kombat 9. I’ve played it so much on my xbox 360, but its not backwards compatible! If you could try, i would love it. Thank...