Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

Discus and support Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jizzabella69, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Jizzabella69
    Jizzabella69 Guest

Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

Hello Bill Gates & Co,

May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4. Also, we have already tried to pay for Beatles songs on Rockband 4 but this isn't
    even on there! It's also not available to purchase as a Xbox one game so the 360 game is all we have.

Kind Regards

(A Rockband Fan)

[mod removed- personal information]

:)

Jizzabella69, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatible Request

2. Backwards Compatible Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request: Saw and Saw II would be fun to play through again! 7db89e38-8b7b-421e-8b4f-e89a00f85623
  3. Backwards Compatibility Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Request: Can We please get Dragon Ball Z Raging blast 1&2 please this is one of my favorite games of Dragon Ball Z Games Me and Friends play all the time so please make it backwards compatibility please...
  4. Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett: Before I get to the requests, let me start off by saying that the Backwards Compatibility (BC) team at Xbox has done a FANTASTIC job with bringing back many Xbox 360 and Original (OG) Xbox titles...
  5. Backwards Compatible Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request: I'd like to see Army of Two the 40th Day and Army of two The Devil's Cartel backwards compatible. The first one is so why not the second and third? They're both fun games and at least you're able...
  6. Backwards Compatibility request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility request.: Does anyone else want Mortal kombat 9 (2011) added to backwards compatibility list it was one of my favorites back one the 360 and I would love to see it one the Xbox One.:)...
  7. Request for a single Xbox 360 game to become backwards compatible with Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a single Xbox 360 game to become backwards compatible with Xbox One.: Hi all, I would like to know what is involved in the process and the possibility of making a request for the game F.E.A.R. to be backwards compatible with Xbox One. Currently it is not, but...
  8. Backwards Compatible Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request: PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! Make the original The Warriors game backwards compatible !! 121298a2-d4b9-41c8-9182-7e9231b53c04
  9. Backwards compatibility request on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility request on Xbox one: I had original xbox when i was young and recently got a xbox one and tried playing some brute force or goblin commander but they did not meet compatibility requirements can we start a...
  10. Backward Compatibility Game Requests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatibility Game Requests: I have a few suggestions on what future possible old school Xbox games I would like to come to Xbox One backward compatibility. 1. GTA 3 2. GTA Vice City 3. NBA Street Vol. 2 4. Tony Hawk's...