Backwards Compatible Request!!!

Discus and support Backwards Compatible Request!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, Microsoft! I think you guys could make some money off of the Spawn hype from MK11 by making Spawn: Armageddon backwards compatible from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rooster112866, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Backwards Compatible Request!!!

Hey, Microsoft! I think you guys could make some money off of the Spawn hype from MK11 by making Spawn: Armageddon backwards compatible from the original Xbox console. I know I’d buy it!

:)

Rooster112866, Mar 19, 2020
  2. YouTubeT1C3 Win User

Can we have Aliens vs Predator backwards compatible?

The list of backwards compatible games are listed below:

Backwards compatible games

I'm sure there will be a support link posted for request.
  3. SuperDan9001 Win User

REOPEN BACK-COMPAT REQUEST SUBMISSIONS

4. choppyseize Win User

Question

They no longer take requests for backwards compatible titles on the uservoicesite
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Goldeneye backward compatibility

Uservoice doesn't take backwards compatibility requests anymore.
  6. LtLogicon Win User

Two game requests

You have contact the developers for backwards compatibility requests.
Thema:

Backwards Compatible Request!!!

1. Backwards Compatible Request!!! - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatible Request

2. Requesting a game to be either backwards compatible or remastered entirely?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Requesting a game to be either backwards compatible or remastered entirely?: The latter would be preferable but the game is The Lord of the Rings The Third Age, released 2004 on Playstation 2/Gamecube/xbox and Gameboy Advance. It was a turn based rpg that took the player...
  3. Backwards compatibility request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility request: Please can you make buffy the vampire slayer original xbox game, and chaos bleeds available to play on xbox one aa9d1c1c-2506-4744-b250-5b7a5331f5d7
  4. Backwards Compatibility Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Request: Can you please make The Lord of the Rings: Conquest backwards compatible on the One? I miss playing that game with my Dad. 5611a5f7-c8a5-42db-aed1-e2d04d48aa98
  5. Backwards compatible request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible request: I was wondering if adding more games to the library is still happening and i was wondering if a request can be made for the games. Games like the sonic the hedgehog series or other titles....
  6. Xbox Backward Compatibility Request MONSTER MADNESS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Backward Compatibility Request MONSTER MADNESS: Monster Madness is by far one of the best and most exciting and fun games on the Xbox 360 and PC platforms ever. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it backward Compatible. This game is a hidden gem and it...
  7. Backwards Compatible Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request: Hello! I'm not sure how this works or if i can any more i tried going to https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ which doesn't work anymore but i truly think this game should have been on the bwc list...
  8. Xbox One Backwards Compatible Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatible Request: At the moment the back compat programm is on hold. The teams working on the feature for the Project Scarlett. 0d64604b-f3cc-4cde-b67a-81c93bccd9b3
  9. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....
  10. Backwards Compatible Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request: Saw and Saw II would be fun to play through again! 7db89e38-8b7b-421e-8b4f-e89a00f85623