Backwards compatible streaming?

Discus and support Backwards compatible streaming? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Does anyone know if game streaming will ever be able to be used for 360 or classic xbox games? Its still in preview mode right now but when its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TheNastyB0y, Mar 12, 2020.

1. TheNastyB0y
    TheNastyB0y Guest

Does anyone know if game streaming will ever be able to be used for 360 or classic xbox games? Its still in preview mode right now but when its finished will backwards compatible titles become playable? Im sure theres no huge demand for it but it would be
    nice to have access to my entire library on the go...also what about showing the controller battery life in the guide while streaming?

Gonna put this as a discussion kuz im interested in wat others have to say on the subject(s) more than i want an answer

:)

TheNastyB0y, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

6. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

Thema:

1. Backwards compatible streaming? - Similar Threads - Backwards compatible streaming

2. backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatibility: I remembered that I had a halo 4 and wanted to play it on xbox one but when I insert the disc it does nothing. It does not install the game, there is nothing in "ready to install" or "queue"and...
  3. Xbox backwards compatibility sucks balls

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox backwards compatibility sucks balls: I want to play skate 3 on my xbox one but I cannot connect to xbox live, it just gives me an error code. I’ve removed my account off the xbox 360 interface, reset my routers and ran tests and all...
  4. Backwards compatible games won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games won’t download: hi im new to trying to get backwards compatible games on my xbox one. Tried to buy games, been charged for sed game but wont let me down load them to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  5. Streaming backwards compatable games

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming backwards compatable games: So as of now with tye game streaming app you can only stream apps and xbox one games and says BC titles arent available when streaming. Anyone heard anything about wether or not it will be...
  6. Xbox Game Streaming Issue: Backwards Compatible Titles

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming Issue: Backwards Compatible Titles: Is there a specific reason that I can't game stream COD: Black Ops II? It works for about ten seconds just fine, then the console closes the game saying that this game can't be streamed (though it...
  7. Backward Compatibility: GTA IV not playing audio thru Twitch Stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatibility: GTA IV not playing audio thru Twitch Stream: Title explains it, I installed GTA IV for Xbox One Backwards compatibility and started streaming noticed my voice only goes thru Game Audio of all form does not go thru to the stream noticed...
  8. Unable to Stream through the xbox one preview program trying backwards compatibility.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Stream through the xbox one preview program trying backwards compatibility.: So Anyway since they announced backwards compatibility, xbox preview members have had access to it. I'm in the program and I streamed Mass Effect so I can broadcast my entire Insanity playthrough....
  9. Bug Report: Xbox One Streaming 360 Games Backward Compatibility Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug Report: Xbox One Streaming 360 Games Backward Compatibility Problem: Hi Beta Tester here, Screenshots are from Twitch TV Website. Video Explaining this: [View:[MEDIA]] Following Games I've experienced this problem on myself: 1. Mass Effect 2. Battleblock...
  10. Xbox One does NOT need Azure/streaming backwards compatibility!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does NOT need Azure/streaming backwards compatibility!: Dear Microsoft, Do NOT go with Azure/Streaming backwards compatibility. Instead, go the more challenging road, and please go software-emulator for Xbox OG, and Xbox 360. I don't want a...