Backwards compatible

Discus and support Backwards compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if final fantasy 13 is backwards compatible using the disc's? 72829902-9b1a-42bc-97af-fff659dbb086 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaconLord98, Oct 9, 2019.

1. BaconLord98
    BaconLord98 Guest

Backwards compatible

I was wondering if final fantasy 13 is backwards compatible using the disc's?

:)

BaconLord98, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

5. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

6. VernierSlake Win User

SNK VS CAPCOM

SNK vs Capcom isn't backward compatible. There's a list of all the backward compatible games and the regions they're backward compatible in on Wikipedia for future reference.
Thema:

Backwards compatible

1. Backwards compatible - Similar Threads - Backwards compatible

2. Error Using Xbox backwards Compatibility.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Using Xbox backwards Compatibility.: Hi Everyone! First post here, so please bear with me. I recently created an Xbox Account to play XBOX. I wanted to use the backwards compatibility feature on the Xbox One X. It requested that I...
  3. Xbox One and Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One and Backwards Compatible games: I have an xbox one and 360, but would like to play a few of my games from the 360 on the One. I don't have internet access at my house, where I play my games at. I can download the games elsewhere...
  4. Xbox backwards compatibility and games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility and games with gold: I am trying to claim my lego star wars games with gold on my Xbox one and to claim it I am told I need to have a card registered to my account. I already have one card on my account and I have...
  5. Backwards Compatibility Network Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Network Issues: Okay so for the last couple months, I havent been able to connect to play any backwards compatible game. Im connected to the internet and im able to play fortnite online. I go to play Black Ops 2...
  6. Xbox One backward compatible issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One backward compatible issues: I recently purchased a backwards compatible game on the Xbox One and when i start it up, it says my cloud storage is full and i won't be able to save. The problem is, i don't have access to my old...
  7. BackWards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BackWards Compatibility: Is Star Wars the Clone Wars ever going to be Backwards Compatible? Just wondering cause I really enjoy playing the game and on top of that I have it but cant play it......
  8. xbox 360 backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 backwards compatibility: I am trying to play two original xbox games (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger and Nascar Thunder 2003) on xbox 360 but every time I click on the game in the menu I get the error "This original Xbox game is...
  9. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility: I would love to see these game become Backwards compatible. 1. Ace Combat Assault Horizon 2. Medal of Honor (2010) 3. Medal of Honor Warfighter 4. Terminator Salvation 5. Vin Diesel...
  10. Backwards Compatibility sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility sign in: I'm trying to play Black Ops 2 backwards compatibility on my Xbox One. I install the game, open the app, click multiplayer, then Xbox Live. When I click Xbox Live it asks me to download my profile...