backwards compatible

Discus and support backwards compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When are they going to make command and conquer red alert 3 uprisings backwards compatible 06818cc9-a8a0-43c0-9716-63f9d6ed7911 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadowraccoon, Jun 30, 2020.

1. backwards compatible

When are they going to make command and conquer red alert 3 uprisings backwards compatible

:)

Shadowraccoon, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

5. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

backwards compatible

1. backwards compatible - Similar Threads - backwards compatible

2. Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible: Is there any way that you could make Two Worlds 2 backwards compatible for the xbox one? 41fff1f4-37eb-496d-8623-e76d2c5823d6
  3. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Hello I can’t log in to Xbox live on any backwards compatibility game. But I can log in just fine on Xbox one. I tried on multiple different Xbox’s and still no luck. I tried on series X one X one...
  4. Halo 4 Spartan Ops Backwards Compatibility problems on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Spartan Ops Backwards Compatibility problems on Xbox One: I am trying to play through Halo 4 Spartan Ops on an original Xbox 360 disc via Backwards Compatibility on my Xbox One. Spartan Ops episode 1-5 are only on the games second disc and cannot be...
  5. Questions about backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about backwards compatibility: So 1. What is the status on the project is it dead or no? 2. Is there a way to suggest it request one such as brute force? The company for that one was integrated into Microsoft and it did set...
  6. Backwards Compatibility - Games Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility - Games Request: Please make the following games available to play using Backwards Compatibility: Singularity by Raven Software (Published by Activision) The Matrix: Path of Neo by Shiny Entertainment...
  7. Mechassault for Backwards Compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechassault for Backwards Compatability: It would be so cool to be able to play this game again. It was an “Only on Xbox” title but apparently wasn’t even back-compat on the 360. I only ever got to play singleplayer because I never had...
  8. Psychonauts backward compatibility patch this year ruined the cutscenes. Please revert!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Psychonauts backward compatibility patch this year ruined the cutscenes. Please revert!: Sometime between Feb and May this year, it appears Psychonauts (backward compatibility) was patched, causing cutscenes to render with the bottom portion cut off, and therefore display in an...
  9. Backwards compatibility only going forward on series s/x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility only going forward on series s/x?: So a friend of mine is trying to tell me that they are only going to add new backwards compatible games on the next gen systems and leave Xbox one in the dark. As someone who works in the retail...
  10. Please consider making the Burger King games backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please consider making the Burger King games backwards compatible: Please consider making the three Burger King games, PocketBike Racer, Sneak King, and Big Bumpin', backwards compatible with the Series X/S. I agree, it is a tough challenge to bring these games...