Backwords cap

Discus and support Backwords cap in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so idk if this is already on here, but i cant seem to install saints row gat outta hell from disc even tho its on the list and in the store.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SPARTANANUS, Sep 6, 2019.

1. SPARTANANUS
    SPARTANANUS Guest

Backwords cap

Ok so idk if this is already on here, but i cant seem to install saints row gat outta hell from disc even tho its on the list and in the store.

:)

SPARTANANUS, Sep 6, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Backwords cap

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. SPARTANANUS Win User

Backwords cap

Game stop in ohio, and idk why it would be locked into 1 , i moved to southern la.
  4. SPARTANANUS Win User

Backwords cap

Lol i am vary "anal" about my discs and such but thanks.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Backwords cap

Hello SPARTANANUS,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that one of your backwards compatible games that you have on disc is not able to install to your Xbox One. We recommend testing the network and multiplayer connections in

the network settings
    . The multiplayer connection test will let us know if there are any issues with your console connecting to Xbox Live.

If the connection tests both produce good results, you can try clearing your local Xbox 360 storage. This will remove all your Xbox 360 saved data from your console, but it help clear out any corrupt data that may be hindering the installation. You
    should launch your other backwards compatible games first to make sure that your saved data is uploaded to the Xbox cloud. You will not lose your saved data that is uploaded to the Xbox cloud. We will provide steps on how to clear your local Xbox 360 storage.
    Be sure to let us know the results!

How to clear local Xbox 360 storage:

1. Remove the disc from your console.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select System > Settings > System > and then
      Storage.
    4. Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage
    5. Select Yes to confirm.
    6. Once your console restarts, try installing the game again.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Backwords cap

Check the disc for smudges or scratches and try to install it in a different console just to make sure.
Thema:

Backwords cap

1. Backwords cap - Similar Threads - Backwords cap

2. Backwords

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwords: Dear Microsoft, I would see some backwards compatibility games for the up coming games pass months or games for gold. I think you should add both of the dragon ball raging blasts games to gold and...
  3. preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code: i pre ordered ace combat 7 and the preorder came with a code for ace comabt 6 never got the message should of been out the 8th. ive checked messages but stll havent got it. ace combat is backwords...
  4. Backwords compatibility request forum?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwords compatibility request forum?: Does anyone know where to submit requests for backwords compatibility games? e9c15af5-eb34-45be-abd5-8e518a4a05be
  5. Backwords compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwords compatibility: Hi I'm unable to purchase backwords compatible games. When I view the price for the game I want to purchase it states pounds (sterling) when I click buy it then switches to dollars and I am unable...
  6. Make Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning backwords compatible please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning backwords compatible please: Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning with all the dlc been waiting for a while 4ece0682-dc5b-46e6-b5e7-3dbb7a4f4c79
  7. What happened to the Backwords compatability suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the Backwords compatability suggestions: I noticed you are now unable to suggest back compatability games on xboxideas Shame cause id love to play Dust An elysium tale and Ninja Blade on xbox one 592bb012-2836-4051-9bf1-fe72ad7326a0
  8. backword compatibility doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backword compatibility doesn't work: it says I am on the website when I'm not c7473386-1ed9-4d48-a35e-20f5228cefca
  9. Buying Xbox backwords compatible game's from Xbox 360 to play on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Xbox backwords compatible game's from Xbox 360 to play on Xbox one: if I use my Xbox 360 to buy a game with gift card can I play it on Xbox one ? If it's compatibil fce2d16d-47ec-4ee3-b7d3-bad0446fdff3
  10. backwords snow

in XBoX on Consoles
    backwords snow: while playing fruit ninja 2 kinect on Xbox one the games is asking for calibration, can any one guide me how to reset the game 8e829e93-a260-4a41-8a85-d3e25a7ae2cb