Bad latency very bad

Discus and support Bad latency very bad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any ever have this problem when you have good internet? I get 55mbps to my computer 54 mbps to the hard wire connected to my xbox when I test speed on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XnotmuchyouX, Apr 27, 2015.

1. XnotmuchyouX
    XnotmuchyouX Guest

Bad latency very bad

Any ever have this problem when you have good internet? I get 55mbps to my computer 54 mbps to the hard wire connected to my xbox when I test speed on my laptop but when I test speed on my xbox I get 3.8. Multi player experience has pretty much been ruined
    for me since I'm so far behind everyone. Iv done everything xbox has told me to do with router and trouble shooting and still my speeds haven't change one bit. It's a really bad experience that has been happening lately and has been happening for about 2 months
    now. Anyone else with this problem?

:)

XnotmuchyouX, Apr 27, 2015
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Bad (VERY) bad experience

Hi

You will need to contact the Xbox Support team directly about this please use the link below and when prompted either select the option to Chat With Xbox Support or Request a Phone call from support.

Contact Us | Xbox Support

gds1972, Apr 27, 2015
  3. JayeFlash33
    JayeFlash33 Guest

so I purchased a Xbox one x on November 7th 2017 $500 system and not even 2 weeks later its stops working. I send the system back to microsoft. They say its going to be “repaired” they didnt even have the decency to send a new system. It takes a whole month
    before they send it back so when it finally arrives the fed ex driver doesnt drop it off because it has the wrong address on it. So I have to wait more time. Microsoft and fed ex both telling me to call the other not taking the blame for dropping the ball.
    Not to mention I called my boss and told him I have a expensive package coming and I need to be here to get it. He gave me the day off meaning im losing money on top of it not coming so im really upset. So now I finally find out whoever sent it to fed ex wrote
    the wrong address on it so fedex arent the gulity ones its microsoft. And for all my trouble those cheapskates gave me a 3 month gold membership. For all that they need to give me 2 games and a year pass for gold ..definitely my last time buying anything microsoft.
    Definitely switching to PlayStation now

JayeFlash33, Apr 27, 2015
  4. gds1972 Win User

Hi

You will need to contact the Xbox Support team directly about this please use the link below and when prompted either select the option to Chat With Xbox Support or Request a Phone call from support.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. TheJackah Win User

Bad latency 160+

Hi,

As long as you tested under the same conditions, i.e. your computer is in the same room, near to the Xbox, etc, then yes, it will be just as accurate.

There isn't really anything that would change it between the Xbox and a computer - it is literally just the latency between your connection and where it is going to/from.

80ms isn't too bad, but could probably be improved, so let's take a look at your router placement.

Where abouts is your router located? Near a wall? Television? Somewhere else?
  6. TheJackah Win User

Bad latency 160+

Not at all, as long as you can connect fine and not experiencing any unusual lag, you're all good to go.
  7. TheJackah Win User

Bad latency 160+

Does both your computer and Xbox use the wired connection?

Wireless connections will add a significant amount of latency to a connection, due to the unstable methods of transmitting the data.
  8. A Very Smugleaf Win User

Bad latency 160+

Yeah its 80 on my computer but is that even relevant if its the xbox im having connection issues with?
Thema:

Bad latency very bad

1. Bad latency very bad - Similar Threads - Bad latency very

2. Forza Horizon 4 running bad

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 running bad: Well, hello everyone, apparently I will never stop having problems with this game... first I finish solving the problem that I could not install, I played for a while and then due to other...
  3. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Extension -Vietnam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield Bad Company 2 Extension -Vietnam: What are the steps to get this game to play. I have Battlefield Bad Company 2 on disc. 133f7364-4d48-4bb4-b778-5bc64695bb95
  4. Banned for a bad reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for a bad reason: I was banned because someone threatened my friend and i defended him. So then the guy reported my and i got my coms banned. 031c50e8-055b-411b-9b35-f1bd57b9df98
  5. : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency: : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency so, maybe your WLAN Connection (try a Cable) or it is your ISP 433ebfd2-bad7-45b1-8b87-6fc4d575d845
  6. In game latency is bad but internet is good?

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game latency is bad but internet is good?: My internet is great and when I do the multiplayer connection test it says perfect, but in multiplayer games, my latency is though the roof. Has anyone else had this and knows what to do?...
  7. Does Latency have a bad effect if playing from a different region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Latency have a bad effect if playing from a different region?: I have a 100 mbps internet package and my Xbox one is wired. Here in Malaysia we do not have xbox live servers so the closet region we join to is Singapore My Latency is always 177 .. is it...
  8. Does Latency have a bad effect if playing from a different region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Latency have a bad effect if playing from a different region?: I have a 100 mbps internet package and my Xbox one is wired. Here in Malaysia we do not have xbox live servers so the closet region we join to is Singapore My Latency is always 177 .. is it...
  9. Bad latency 160+

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad latency 160+: i have 130mbps download and 11mbps upload but my latency is terrible and i have no clue why b4997814-9522-47e7-9329-222c90c63362
  10. Extremely bad latency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely bad latency...: Hi i have 100/10 internet connection at home and en i check the numbers i get 100+ downspeed, 10 upspeed and 15-20ms latency. But when i check in detailed networkstatistics on the xbox one i...