Bad Messages

Discus and support Bad Messages in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hi, i have just bee playing a game and witnessed what i thought was a hack so told the person i was reporting them and they got mouthy and said they... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TheEccentric1, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Bad Messages

hi, i have just bee playing a game and witnessed what i thought was a hack so told the person i was reporting them and they got mouthy and said they were gonna get me hacked and my account banned etc. I then learned that it was a minor issue on my side i didnt actually report them but i am concerned they are gonna hack me and/or get me bnned what do i do.

:)

TheEccentric1, Jul 27, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Bad Messages

Report them and block them. In the future, it's best to just do that and no tell them you're going to report them.
  3. COLExSAVAGEx Win User

Bad text message

Thanks Spark its been awhile since i had to do this....
  4. SparkStormrider Win User

Bad text message

Just block communications with said user. If you filed a complaint via your console, then that's all you need to do. The only thing left to do now is, just move along and continue playing your game and let the enforcement team handle it. :)
  5. ColossalBOBBY Win User

Bad text message

Welcome to Xbox Live/The Internet.
  6. FredSchallJr Win User

Bad text message

I agree with Spark.Just block that person and go on playing games.People like that wanna cause alot of drama and ruin it for others.I myself aint in to the drama.Im just here to enjoy my system and meet new friends along the way.
Thema:

Bad Messages

1. Bad Messages - Similar Threads - Bad Messages

2. {"Message":"Call to Social Interaction Service resulted in Bad Request."} Minecraf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    {"Message":"Call to Social Interaction Service resulted in Bad Request."} Minecraf: Wow, such a mess. I added my son to a Family Group to manage his online access. Later, He asks me to add friends in Minecraft. Right now, I've spent about 6 hours trying to get this to work and a...
  3. I Got Banned for 1 day for sending a message (one positive message ) with one bad word

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got Banned for 1 day for sending a message (one positive message ) with one bad word: I was playing Apex Legends and the guy I was team up with was using his mic to punish every move I was making; he was obviously better at this game than me and he was getting very frustrated that...
  4. my friend that i gameshare went to my account and sent a bad message to this guy that recently ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend that i gameshare went to my account and sent a bad message to this guy that recently ...: my friend sent bad message to this guy that messaged me calling me trash and my message him saying he will boot the guy that said and the guy repoted me now im banned i didn't really say my friend...
  5. Why I can not send messages for xbox live? check ur reputation on ur profile,when is ''bad'' u ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can not send messages for xbox live? check ur reputation on ur profile,when is ''bad'' u ...: Why I can not send messages for xbox live? I check ur reputation on my profile is good. I dont send messages for Xbox one, cell phone, web and all your servicies Xbox live plis help me, Sorry...
  6. Very bad connection to server, this game is unplayable error message....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very bad connection to server, this game is unplayable error message....: Ok about every 3 or so matches I play, the game freezes I see that error message in the title, then game boots me back to title screen and says I am signed out of EA online servers too....anyone...
  7. BattleField: Bad Company 2 error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BattleField: Bad Company 2 error message.: So I downloaded the game off the dashboard from having gold. Failed to load DLL "GAME:/splash.****" I've tried every suggestion or process I could think of. I tried redownloading about 4 times....
  8. I CAN'T SEND TEXT MESSAGES BECAUSE IT SAYS MY REPUTATION WAS BAD.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CAN'T SEND TEXT MESSAGES BECAUSE IT SAYS MY REPUTATION WAS BAD.: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WHY THIS IS HAPPENING? 9a03f48b-2325-4012-a963-629957ef844e
  9. Ok so I haven't done anything bad so I can't be banned from messaging but it still doesn't let ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok so I haven't done anything bad so I can't be banned from messaging but it still doesn't let ...: It's saying there was an error when I try to Send a message to someone and tells me to go to a website for support I haven't done anything bad so I couldn't have been banned and when I go to the...
  10. Xbox One Messaging is Just Bad...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Messaging is Just Bad...: no slowness for me....but i really don't like the entire messaging system. It needs to be rethought. 35213f4c-eaee-408a-9400-8ca63c88df61