Bad policy

Discus and support Bad policy in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I want my money back from xbox gold membership. They never said I would need a credit card when I purchased a prepaid gold membership... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MGzg, Jan 17, 2019.

1. MGzg
    MGzg Guest

Bad policy

I want my money back from xbox gold membership. They never said I would need a credit card when I purchased a prepaid gold membership

:)

2. Gob1zku Win User

Bad Policy

Call back and try again. If you get shot down again, ask to speak to a supervisor. MS is refunding 1 month renewal charges at the moment as long as you call in about it soon enough. Whoever you spoke to must have not gotten the memo. Be aware though,
    they will need to cancel your current 3 month sub in order to refund the charge, but they will send you a 3 month token for the prepaid card you just redeemed to your email on file.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Bad policy

It is a one time requirement, see brandiesel1's post above. Just do it once then go into accounts.microsoft.com services & subscriptions, cancel auto-renew then delete your credit card.
  4. MGzg Win User

Bad policy

Sorry to hear that :(

You can turn off the auto renawl and remove your credit card in your account setting
    I never talked about renewal anywhere in my statement.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Bad policy

You only need a card one time. You can turn off auto-renew after and use prepaid cards forever.
    That's what I do. I used a credit card in 2007 and never again since then.
  6. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

Bad policy

Sorry to hear that :(

You can turn off the auto renawl and remove your credit card in your account setting
Thema:

Bad policy

1. Bad policy - Similar Threads - Bad policy

2. bad service on pre-orders

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad service on pre-orders: on the 3th of November I pre-ordered the elite series 2 controller. I was given a delivery date of the 5th. the fifth came and went. no controller. I was checking the ups tracking and noticed the...
  3. Bad experience with the new update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad experience with the new update.: Hello I had the new update on my Xbox one x and now the xbox won't work on start it just stay on the green screen for long time or it shows errors, also due playing any game for ex; Assassin's...
  4. "Xbox Game Bar" badly records a microphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Xbox Game Bar" badly records a microphone: Good afternoon, I ran into a problem in the “Xbox Game Bar.” During any recording, the sound from the microphone is of terrible quality. The recording is from a good microphone and in other...
  5. Xbox one x going bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x going bad: Today arrived my Xbox one x fallout 76 edition and games are going bad. Please help, I trying change HDMI cable https://youtu.be/WurW6iiqKKA 8522f92b-4475-40b9-9b4d-7c76b672c3a7
  6. FIFA 20 bad connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 20 bad connection: Hi ...since 3 days ago im experimenting bar connection playing seasons online, the game is not clear ..takes too long to shoot or pass I opened all udp's and TCP's Help ...what else can i do?...
  7. Xbox Gamepass is so bad.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass is so bad.: Im done. So after 1 hour of searching why i couldn't change my region and after i realised i can't buy xbox gamepass in romania, i thought it could work in U.K so i changed my windows region to...
  8. When did Microsoft Store's refund and support policy become so bad?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When did Microsoft Store's refund and support policy become so bad?: I pre-ordered a digital copy Fallout 76 in mid November. The game was horribly glitchy and crashed incessantly right off the hop. I thought, "Hey, it's a big game, lets give them some time to...
  9. When did Microsoft Store's refund and support policy become so bad?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When did Microsoft Store's refund and support policy become so bad?: I pre-ordered a digital copy Fallout 76 in mid November. The game was horribly glitchy and crashed incessantly right off the hop. I thought, "Hey, it's a big game, lets give them some time to...
  10. Why is MS tech support policies so bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is MS tech support policies so bad?: I buy a brand new controller from Amazon and after 2 and half months the D-Pad is not very responsive and the X button constantly gets stuck. I contacted xbox support via chat and tell them the...