Bad policy

Discus and support Bad policy in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I want my money back from xbox gold membership. They never said I would need a credit card when I purchased a prepaid gold membership... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MGzg, Jan 17, 2019.

1. MGzg
    MGzg Guest

Bad policy

I want my money back from xbox gold membership. They never said I would need a credit card when I purchased a prepaid gold membership

:)

2. Gob1zku Win User

Bad Policy

Call back and try again. If you get shot down again, ask to speak to a supervisor. MS is refunding 1 month renewal charges at the moment as long as you call in about it soon enough. Whoever you spoke to must have not gotten the memo. Be aware though,
    they will need to cancel your current 3 month sub in order to refund the charge, but they will send you a 3 month token for the prepaid card you just redeemed to your email on file.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Bad policy

It is a one time requirement, see brandiesel1's post above. Just do it once then go into accounts.microsoft.com services & subscriptions, cancel auto-renew then delete your credit card.
  4. MGzg Win User

Bad policy

Sorry to hear that :(

You can turn off the auto renawl and remove your credit card in your account setting
    I never talked about renewal anywhere in my statement.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Bad policy

You only need a card one time. You can turn off auto-renew after and use prepaid cards forever.
    That's what I do. I used a credit card in 2007 and never again since then.
  6. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

Bad policy

Sorry to hear that :(

You can turn off the auto renawl and remove your credit card in your account setting
Thema:

Bad policy

1. Bad policy - Similar Threads - Bad policy

2. No support for bad wireless pc adapter for xbox one controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    No support for bad wireless pc adapter for xbox one controllers: Literally just spent 32 minutes on hold then hung up on because the rep had no clue what he was doing. When you try to get help throught the site, it just takes you to a dead link or just...
  3. Found a fix for bad bouton controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a fix for bad bouton controllers: My controllers where not responding to pressing a bouton and where not boosting or sprinting games like read dead redemption 2 where not moving fast dangerous driving where not boosting burnout...
  4. My internet speeds are bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet speeds are bad: My internet speeds are horrible on Xbox but nothing else is like my phone. I have tested my network speed and statistics and it shows the download speed as 160 Mbps. I have been downloading rocket...
  5. Age of empires 3 complete edition :''BAD CD KEY''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of empires 3 complete edition :''BAD CD KEY'': Hello, I have the following problem, Bad cd key (101) with trying to create an ESO account. I just ordered the game short time ago from a dutch online webstore, the game they sold me was new and...
  6. Possible bad sectors on my hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible bad sectors on my hard drive?: For the past 5 months all of my xbox games are freezing during gameplay and have infinite loading screens, in 2 of my games (Apex Legends and Fortnite) the frame rate drops, then all audio cuts...
  7. battlefield bad company 2 on xbox 360 in 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    battlefield bad company 2 on xbox 360 in 2020?: how can i install vip content of battlefield bad company 2 on xbox 360 in 2020? Any solution? db255b07-36d4-4848-9b25-b71be4ac93cd
  8. When did Microsoft Store's refund and support policy become so bad?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When did Microsoft Store's refund and support policy become so bad?: I pre-ordered a digital copy Fallout 76 in mid November. The game was horribly glitchy and crashed incessantly right off the hop. I thought, "Hey, it's a big game, lets give them some time to...
  9. When did Microsoft Store's refund and support policy become so bad?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When did Microsoft Store's refund and support policy become so bad?: I pre-ordered a digital copy Fallout 76 in mid November. The game was horribly glitchy and crashed incessantly right off the hop. I thought, "Hey, it's a big game, lets give them some time to...
  10. Why is MS tech support policies so bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is MS tech support policies so bad?: I buy a brand new controller from Amazon and after 2 and half months the D-Pad is not very responsive and the X button constantly gets stuck. I contacted xbox support via chat and tell them the...