Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

Discus and support Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to open My Account in xboxlive.com web page on PC w/ Windows 10 (Opera browser), I get the above error message. I've cleared the browser... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dchawes2, Sep 2, 2019.

1. dchawes2
    dchawes2 Guest

Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

When trying to open My Account in xboxlive.com web page on PC w/ Windows 10 (Opera browser), I get the above error message. I've cleared the browser cache but that did not clear the error. I am signed into xbox, just can't open My Account.

:)

dchawes2, Sep 2, 2019
  2. andykoster Win User

Am I Doing It Wrong?

Infact it just happened again and this is Wat it says Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.
  3. evandrorbs Win User

Error in changing gamertag on xbox one

Hi, when i click the link https://account.xbox.com/CustomizeProfile i get this error: Bad Request - Request Too Long

4. voteDC Win User

I applaud thee M$

The site wont even load with Chrome for me. I just get this error.

Bad Request - Request Too Long

5. SamGaga123 Win User

Problem when changing gamertag, Error# 8013AB07

Bad Request - Request Too Long

That's what I have.

I think the problem is huge cookies that are transferred with every request, its a massive load.
  6. evandrorbs Win User

Error in changing gamertag on xbox one

I'm trying to login in xbox website from my windows 10, when i click in profile another error: Bad Request - Request Too Long

Thema:

1. Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long. - Similar Threads - Bad Request Request

2. Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online: Hi, is this a known issue? I tried to login to my Xbox Live account on my laptop and I keep getting this error. Happens from links here: [Using latest public Edge build]...
  3. Bad Request-- Headers too long?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bad Request-- Headers too long?: Recently, my Xbox username was forcibly changed, and now I've been trying to go and change it back. Although it seems like I can't do that, because every time I try and find a way to change it or...
  4. why am i recieving "Bad Request - Request Too Long"

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am i recieving "Bad Request - Request Too Long": Every time I try to access anything on xbox.com, my profile, messages, games, friends list, etc. i receive - Bad Request - Request Too Long 9c67170f-b0f5-421c-9ae3-a1603abdce5e
  5. Error 400 Bad request

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 400 Bad request: Everytime when I visit the website of xbox for see my succes an [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] error 400 bad request appears. This website is broke everyday is not normal. You are not normal Xbox....
  6. Im having a issue with "Bad Request"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im having a issue with "Bad Request": Recently, i logged in my account to play, and i have 2 issues, the 1st is the "microsoft account change childs xbox privacy online safety settings", im 18+, but recently, this error has come to...
  7. 400 Bad Request when trying to load Rewards page on Chrome

in XBoX Rewards
    400 Bad Request when trying to load Rewards page on Chrome: This has been happening for months now. Whenever I try to access the site using my Android phone or Chrome on my laptop, I get the following message: ___ Bad Request Your browser sent a request...
  8. Bad Request - Request Too Long Error

in XBoX Rewards
    Bad Request - Request Too Long Error: Every time I try to do an offer I keep getthing this error it also says "HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long." I'm from Australia if that helps....
  9. Bad request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad request: I'm trying to join the vermintide 2 beta for xbox insider and in getting bad request error. fa92e2d0-1a30-4e17-8312-5dca0a201665
  10. 400 bad request error

in XBoX on Consoles
    400 bad request error: Everytime i try to connect to my universitie's wifi via lan cable, it takes me to microsoft edge where i am supposed to log in to my university account. but instead of it letting me log in, a...